new truck

had my new iveco strator delivered on saturday morning,its awsome!!! :smiley:

have you got some pics

hi,yes will post them in the next few hours,run my camera’s battery out i took so many!!! lol

be good to see and will look better than them swedish junk cant beat italians for styling

haha it does look great i must confess,had a few problems with the sva test etc etc but worth the hassle,company i pull for very supportive as heightens their profile a bit,pics to follow

f88vol:
be good to see and will look better than them swedish junk cant beat italians for styling

WHAT! surely you are taking the [zb]!! :open_mouth: :confused: The styling department must be running out of ideas for anymore facelifts for the cheap n nasty piles of [zb]

What happened to the other 1 did you sell it,with Ivecos you buy 1 you get 1 free :smiley:

haha :grimacing:

sayerstransporthrw:
haha :grimacing:

No offence mate but we had endless problems with ours with warning lights on the dash all the time.Wed take them to the dealer pick em up the day after and within a hour the light would be back on we had 1 that went in for routine service and they found a problem with the diff 28 days later we got it back and within 2 days it was back in again.We had around 11 of them on 5 year lease we never got anymore once they went.Having said that the dealer wasnt the best

none taken ramone,guess ive been lucky,had 2 before and they were fine,only changed to man because the price was right , good truck though, but i like the " vatican mack" lol

sayerstransporthrw:
none taken ramone,guess ive been lucky,had 2 before and they were fine,only changed to man because the price was right , good truck though, but i like the " vatican mack" lol

Ours were double shifted and contracted to a maximum of 180000 kms a year some of the younger drivers liked the big wide cabs and took them all the time but at a cost ,2 had averaged 230000 kms in a year so we had to start standing them down a bit to average out the mileage .We got 5 new Scanias after very good experience with a few spot hire 420s and they were ultra reliable.It was the simple things with the swedes that made them good,would you believe a dipstick accessable under the grill instead of tilting the cab saved us so many problems.But the Scanias came in at a much higher price.1 of the spot hire Scanias had done over a million kms when we returned it

dont think for a second i rate ivecos higher than scannies in the build quality dept that would be stupid lol,but i never gross more than 28-30t and only i drive it so not so much of an issue,but if i had a fleet i prob wouldnt look further than the swedes

sayerstransporthrw:
dont think for a second i rate ivecos higher than scannies in the build quality dept that would be stupid lol,but i never gross more than 28-30t and only i drive it so not so much of an issue,but if i had a fleet i prob wouldnt look further than the swedes

We had all our fleet plated at 28 ton they never grossed more than 23 ton , i think if you are the only driver you should have no problems our Ivecos were abused i have had a few Turbostars in the past and those engines were bullit proof but the cabs fell apart ,its since the new technology was introduced where the problems started and a dealer who couldnt care less

good point, i had a 420 & a 470 eurostar both with alto cabs,they pulled like a train but used to go through cab mounts for fun haha,everything in the last 5-10 seems to have a built in shelf life