New Tramping Job

Hello peeps, been out of a truck for a while but now i`m officially back in the saddle and landed myself a full time tramping job here :-

This is what I was driving for the first week there, wont get my own motor until the busy summer holiday period is over so its cab hopping for a while but up to now its going well. Its a family run firm and I keep asking them if the phone is broke in the wagon as they`re not on the phone nagging every 20 mins :laughing:

Keep yer eyes peeled and give us a wave :smiley:

sounds like you are enjoying it mate… i wish you all the best :slight_smile:

good to here it’s going great pal, i wouldn’t complain about the phone not ringing peaceful days :laughing: :laughing:

steve07:
good to here it’s going great pal, i wouldn’t complain about the phone not ringing peaceful days :laughing: :laughing:

It makes a nice change, drove all the way from Inverness back to Durham on Friday and it never rang once - heaven :laughing:

Nice one mate, sounds like you have landed a good job with decent employers. Will be even better when you get you’re own motor and can keep all your’e belongings in there.

Al

scantheman:
Nice one mate, sounds like you have landed a good job with decent employers. Will be even better when you get you’re own motor and can keep all your’e belongings in there.

Al

Yeah, the cab hopping is a bit of a ball ache but hopefully wont be for too long

Is Ritchie still there :question: was couple years back when I spoke with him he had the Y reg merc

animal:
Is Ritchie still there :question: was couple years back when I spoke with him he had the Y reg merc

still getting to know everyone really at the moment