New name to try for the lgv licence

www.pathwaylgv.co.uk

Not so new, you may want to read This thread and this thread m8.

i think i’ll bin the info when it arrives thanks tachograph you have been very helpful did not see those post wish i had i’d never of asked for their info then

You’re welcome and good luck with your training.

thanks mate just got to pass car test then it’s all systems go for the lgv starting with class 2

thanks mate just got to pass car test then it’s all systems go for the lgv starting with class 2

Don’t you have to pass C1 these days before you go to Class 2 ?

Ian.

Im currently doing my class 2, didnt have to do c1. Well i say currently, i did my assesment drive 2 weeks ago, have to wait till first week in may to start my lessons as they are fully booked. Got my theory in 2 weeks.

Hopefully all goes well and i pass first time, then i can get on with my class 1 lisence, or would you recomend i get some experience with class 2 driving before i start class 1.

:slight_smile:

ianf6512:

Don’t you have to pass C1 these days before you go to Class 2 ?

Ian.

As C1 is a sub-category of category C (‘class 2’) you can go straight into it. You do of course have to pass category C before the CE, the old ‘class 1’.

KingMonkey80:
Im currently doing my class 2, didnt have to do c1. Well i say currently, i did my assesment drive 2 weeks ago, have to wait till first week in may to start my lessons as they are fully booked. Got my theory in 2 weeks.

Hopefully all goes well and i pass first time, then i can get on with my class 1 lisence, or would you recomend i get some experience with class 2 driving before i start class 1.

:slight_smile:

Are you doing your training at Gala?

Yeh im doing my training in gala with a guy called jim shanks. He seems like a sound bloke and made me feel really comfortable on my assesment drive.

Did mine with the other Jim.Sitting my PCV at Gala in 4 weeks.
If you’re from the area, you won’t need me to warn you about the Gattonside/Abbotsford roads.

i know the abbotsford road well, never been on gattonside road. Where u from mate, im in Hawick.

I take it those roads are in the test route, abbotsford road is bad enough in a car.

Have you any ideas who is good to work for around here, my mate works for P.A Laing.

KingMonkey,sent you P.M.