New Morrisons at Bridgwater

just wondering has anyone applied or is going to apply ? Dont think i am going to as happy with my lot at mo hope some of me fellow bods might then i might get me own truck !!! But might apply for the crack just to see what is actually the wage and shift without pattern having to believe visious rumours !!

It’s actually run by DHL. Don’t know much about it but word is that it’s about £8-9 ph and everything is brand spanky new, including wagons presumably.

Biscuits:
It’s actually run by DHL. Don’t know much about it but word is that it’s about £8-9 ph and everything is brand spanky new, including wagons presumably.

yea deffo run by dhl you got to go on there website to apply mate

pimmer73:
just wondering has anyone applied or is going to apply ? Dont think i am going to as happy with my lot at mo hope some of me fellow bods might then i might get me own truck !!! But might apply for the crack just to see what is actually the wage and shift without pattern having to believe visious rumours !!

Might as well give it a go if you’re local, nothing ventured etc etc.

Morrisons DHL Bridgwater Paid Staff Proposal
This is what I have seen & is only a proposal so may change but most likely not by much
Drivers will contracted to a 44 hr week
4 from 7 or 5 from 7 days on a rota
Rates
Days = 06:00 -18:00 £9.92 ph
Lates = 18:00 - 00:00 £10.91 ph
Nights = 00:00 - 06;00 £11.90 ph
weekend uplift + 10%
overtime + 1.20 after 45 hours
Rik
If interested Apply here freshjobsinbridgwater.co.uk/ closing date June 30th

What an eyesore, looks like one of those paint colour charts

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310587163.643126.jpg