MORRISONS BRIDGWATER

Are there any drivers from South Wales that work here. What are they like to work for and do they take on drivers with little experience. Also what is the salary like? Thanks for any advice.

Think you need to check your Geography again. Bridgwater is J23 M5.

To my knowledge they recruit through ADR agency.

HTH

I know where it is its 75 miles from Cardiff. I wanted to know if anyone else is doing this commute!

I’ll be surprised if anyone is commuting that far on a daily basis especially with bridge tolls to contend with aswell.

I got this information through after applying, money was less than where I am now so didn’t bother and they don’t have bunks to get your head down.

The hourly rate varies by shift but would be:

Hours worked between 06.00 and 18.00
£9.92 per hour - Monday - Friday
£10.91 per hour - Saturday - Sunday

Hours worked between 18.00 and midnight
£10.91 per hour - Monday - Friday
£11.90 per hour - Saturday - Sunday

Hours worked between midnight and 06.00
£11.90 per hour - Monday - Friday
£12.89 per hour - Saturday - Sunday

Milk man thanks for the info where were you going to commute from. Wild guess from your name do you drive for a certain company whos units are cow coloured.

sundial:
Milk man thanks for the info where were you going to commute from. Wild guess from your name do you drive for a certain company whos units are cow coloured.

Thats the one :slight_smile: I would have commuted from Weston so just down the road. I believe they are still recruiting so if you go for it good luck.

Milk Man:
I got this information through after applying, money was less than where I am now so didn’t bother and they don’t have bunks to get your head down.

The hourly rate varies by shift but would be:

Hours worked between 06.00 and 18.00
£9.92 per hour - Monday - Friday
£10.91 per hour - Saturday - Sunday

Hours worked between 18.00 and midnight
£10.91 per hour - Monday - Friday
£11.90 per hour - Saturday - Sunday

Hours worked between midnight and 06.00
£11.90 per hour - Monday - Friday
£12.89 per hour - Saturday - Sunday

Which depot you from,

Thanks milk man i didnt notice your photo of your unit. i thought i was using my clussot skills. thanks again.

bald bloke:
Which depot you from,

Bridgwater, do you work out of Culina next to our Bristol depot?

Milk Man:

bald bloke:
Which depot you from,

Yeah, we’ve heard your Avonmouth depot is closing have you heard any news on the subject ?

bald bloke:

Milk Man:

bald bloke:
Which depot you from,

Yeah, we’ve heard your Avonmouth depot is closing have you heard any news on the subject ?

No we haven’t heard anything but a lot of our drivers predicted it may, where did you hear that from? Not good news for class 2 drivers, although theres always the new co-op.