Morrisons Bridgwater

I see morrisons Bridgwater are looking for drivers, can anyone tell me anything about them, money etc. I am currently working for a large Liverpool based company and am away 4 nights a week, Monday to Thursday, in fairness to them they are great to work for have always been very good to me and I couldn’t fault them at all but I am getting sick of being away and I live quite close to Bridgwater, so may consider a change. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers lads.

I also live close to Bridgwater and would love to get on with them.

Only had Class 1 a fortnight though so still waiting for ink to dry on license as it wings it’s way back to me.

All I know is it is run by DHL.

Following with interest.

Btw have you tried Robert Wisemans, Showground, Bridgwater?

I think DHL will be advertising later in 2012 for Morrisons Bridgwater, around Feb I think I read somewhere.

Only been there once for Morrisons (agency driver) last week and went in the wrong entrance :blush:

they sould be advertising for a painter n decerator to paint the building ive never seen such a ******* eyesore

CRAIG-D:
they sould be advertising for a painter n decerator to paint the building ive never seen such a ******* eyesore

apparently it’s supposed to blend into the surroundings when you look at if from a distance :wink:

Easiest class 1 work out there

Denis F:
apparently it’s supposed to blend into the surroundings when you look at if from a distance :wink:

You can hardly see it from Bristol or Exeter. Uncannily well camoflaged.

it couldnt be move obvious if theyed of painted it pink lol