Morrisons

Hi, is there anyone here who works or has worked for morrisons :question: What are they like to work for and what are the pay and conditions like :question: As i am thinking of maybe going for a job at there new Bridgwater depot when they start recruiting. Also, does anyone know when they’re going to start recruiting :question: Any information would be greatly recieved, cheers guys :smiley:

Put morrisons into the search box it should throw up a fair bit.

What a numpty, just realised ive posted this 3 times, DOH :blush:

I have searched morrisons on this site but haven’t found any answers to my questions. So if there is any morrisons drivers on here spill the beans :exclamation:

Beef:
Hi, is there anyone here who works or has worked for morrisons :question: What are they like to work for and what are the pay and conditions like :question: As i am thinking of maybe going for a job at there new Bridgwater depot when they start recruiting. Also, does anyone know when they’re going to start recruiting :question: Any information would be greatly recieved, cheers guys :smiley:

I kind of do. They bought the company I work for about five years ago so now we drive their trucks and wear their uniform. We deliver to the RDC’s, so it’s trunking work for us, we don’t deliver to the stores.
I did a few stores at Christmas though, it’s a doddle. No loading or unloading, subsidised canteens, easy.
Our pay is good, conditions are good, profit share every April and a few other benefits.
The trucks are basic but serviced well and looked after and no older than about four years old. I’d rather drive basic trucks and have the money in my pocket though than a flash motor on £7 p/h.