motoman:
I have just read the local paper and a job has come up for a
MULTI DROP DELIVERY DRIVER 7.5TON My question is can i drive this 7.5 ton lorry on my present licence, the letters/codes on my photocard licence are listed below, This maybe a good starting job and i would still do my class 2 training and test. Sorry just not sure on the current licence laws :blush:

Frontside- B,BE,C1,C1E,D1,D1E,f,k,l,n,p

Rearside
B - 12-11-1987 till 20-05-2040
BE- "
C1 "
C1E " code 107
D1 " code 101
D1E " code 101 119
fklnp "

It’s the C1 that would qualify you for this job.

Current driving codes here:

direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Dr … DG_4022547

Hi all, just join this forum. Read quite a few topics and found them very good reading.

I have just passed class 1. Did class 2 about a month ago. As I work shifts at the moment I do some driving for an agency on my rest days. I could work 7 days a week!!! There is so much work.

welcome motoman hope training goes ok

Thanks scania245,
Looking for ward to getting started, but a lot resting on this just hoping to drive well and pass

motoman:
Thanks scania245,
Looking for ward to getting started, but a lot resting on this just hoping to drive well and pass

Easier to say than do but try not to put yourself under too much pressure :slight_smile:

Trying to be positive, been reading your tips on this forum they are very helpful (thank you), and some DSA books, Can only do my best on the day. :smiley:

weve all had a lot resting on lgv training motoman just ignore the passenger on the day apart for turn left turn right etc :laughing:

Hi All

Well i start my HGV 2 training on Sunday and sit my test next Thusday,
Read a lot of good advice on this forun been driving with no centre mirror in the car , push pull on the steering etc, Looking forward to getting started,
Will keep you updated on my progress next week…