new job

gotta new job today. got told by agency the company we work for didnt know when they wanted me back.cant live without money bills morgage to pay and all that .so got offered this job so i phoned my mate that runs the agency and he told me to take it as he couldnt find anything else for me to do.which believe it or not i can understand this company use all 4 of his drivers and this includes my mate the boss.my new job will be pulling unacompanied trailers outta felixstowe for I R F the money isnt bad the truck is an Rreg erf olympic with a newer truck arriving in 2 to 3 months plus he said he will pay for my ADR.so if any of you guysngals run outta felixstowe i might see ya next week :laughing: :laughing:

Hey, well done on the new job Jonah… :smiley: :sunglasses:
Hope it all soes spiffingly well for ya mate… :wink: Good Luck…

That’s great Jonah I really hope it works out for you. :laughing:

nice one jonah. give my regards to the lads on rh, there in felix regularly

good on you jonah,might she you up in fife at company called brand rex,as irf pick up for dascher in germany every other week.

See you down the dock! what colour Olympic Jonah?

Mal.

thanks for the replys guys its a green un mal :wink: .not a problem jon i,ll post all the stories they tell me about ya on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

not a problem jon i,ll post all the stories they tell me about ya on here

better clear them through trucknet first jonah…they might break the rules :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: what have i done :blush: :blush: :blush: . jon? who`s jon my names fred :laughing: :laughing:

Jonah:
thanks for the replys guys its a green un mal :wink: .not a problem jon i,ll post all the stories they tell me about ya on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW JOB MAL :slight_smile: Are you still driving an Iveco in disguise :question:

Good on yer Jonah.
You might want to think about a name change though :exclamation: JONAH means bad luck I think :wink:

Rob K:

Jonah:

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW JOB MAL :slight_smile: Are you still driving an Iveco in disguise :question:

Eh? no new job for me Rob, oh, and I take it youre reffering to that fine piece of Sedd Ack ■■■■■■■ powered engineering? :smiley: with a eurotech cab?
I get me Eurostar soon, I wish that would have the ■■■■■■■ in as well.

Mal.

Mal:

Rob K:

Jonah:

Eh? no new job for me Rob, oh, and I take it youre reffering to that fine piece of Sedd Ack ■■■■■■■ powered engineering? :smiley: with a eurotech cab?
I get me Eurostar soon, I wish that would have the ■■■■■■■ in as well.

Mal.

:confused: :confused: :confused: Oops :laughing: Are you on for Pitter’s, Mal :question: That’s the only co. I see round Brum with Atki’s on containers :confused: