New job!

Just at the point of giving up and…

Offered a temp to perm contract through my agency.
Nice class 1 work, good pay and days too!

Start tomorrow at 5am down to Purfleet, so wish me luck :slight_smile:

so excited I’m even gonna polish my boots

Nice one :smiley: :smiley:

good news for once :slight_smile:

and wash your hi viz :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well done and good luck

Good luck mate, and well done. Wish the same happened to me…

best of luck to ya fella,it’s so refreshing to hear of good news instead of the usual gloom :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nice one well done, ive decided to book myself up on a c+e course just to try and get it done so I can use it at some point…maybe! Hope it all goes well on the new job fella

Good news at last. Well done and hope it goes well.

Good Luck, hope it works out for you. :slight_smile:

Cheers guys, I’ll let you know how it turns out.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: WELL DONE REG :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good news is the best…Well done mate. :sunglasses:

Its good to hear some good news, good luck with the new job :wink:

Always good to see someone on the up instead of the down, Best of for the new job

well done fella hope all goes well :smiling_imp: :question: :question: :question: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Best of luck,lets have more news like it!

Well done that man - that makes 4 today :smiley: :smiley:

how did it go■■?

garnerlives:
how did it go■■?

To be honest… I’m knackered!!!

Got a 5am start after dragging the unit and trailer out of the tightest, darkest pit they could find. Its a 5 yr old DAF CF sleeper in not the best condition, but hey, its a truck. :confused:

Gets down to Purfleet to be kept waiting on the gate whilst they have a cuppa. Finally I get led around the site by the forkie who points at a tiny gap alongside a Suttons tanker and a load of barrels.

Fair enough, crank it round and watch the look on the drivers face as I inch in :open_mouth: Decide to do the decent thing and jump out to say hello before I trash his nice shiney truck, with him telling me ‘they shouldnt make you do that’ :slight_smile:

Well, finally got it in there with no damage and then the fun started…
352 steel drums stacked 3 high front to back. And I have to handball them off :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

At 55 I’m not used to ‘hard work’ anymore, I actually like it when someone unloads whilst I have a brew. Not today!!!

By the time I got back in the cab I was crawlin’. Managed to get a brew off the lads though.

Tomorrow I’m off to Northants to pick up a trailer load of used drums, apparently I am going to get filthy… Great :imp:

Guys at the company seem fine, the boss was in at 5am to get me sorted so we’ll see how it goes :slight_smile: