New job

Got a permenent job offer yesterday. Start a week on Tuesday, working for MJS transport on powder tankers.Will be given a 95 Daf XF 480. Will be tramping which will suit me fine. Decided to take the job as I am fed up of agencies cancelling jobs at last minute, and not knowing where I am. Job is very well paidand trucks are spot on. Realy looking forward to it, will post some pics when I have started :smiley:

nice one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You wont be double manning with the missus then! good luck with job.

bugcos:
Got a permenent job offer yesterday. Start a week on Tuesday, working for MJS transport on powder tankers.Will be given a 95 Daf XF 480. Will be tramping which will suit me fine. Decided to take the job as I am fed up of agencies cancelling jobs at last minute, and not knowing where I am. Job is very well paidand trucks are spot on. Realy looking forward to it, will post some pics when I have started :smiley:

I may ring them mjstransport.co.uk/

well done mate all the best,

Are you going on theTarmac mortars contract ?

Nice one…hope it all works out for u mate and keep us updated :wink:

Al

Mackem:

yes mate thats what ill be doing

bugcos:

Mackem:

yes mate thats what ill be doing

I think you’ll find Henrys Cat does something similar - he did a diary a while ago. should give you an idea of how much mud to expect . :wink:

cant find that any idea what it was under?

Good luck. :wink:

Can’t honestly remember, if you search his posts you should find it though. Sorry can’t be more specific.

Try this
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=
and this

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

Although he is no longer on that job for personal reasons, I’m sure he would be able to give you any advice you need, just PM him

meet your new workmate!
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29153

I know him kindle he took his c+e with me a couple of years ago. good lad he is

Well started today, all seemed a bit baffling at first, but soon picked it up, forgot to take camera so no pictures, will have some by the weekend.

well done mate

I have seen those MJS trucks in Ireland from time to time, pullin curtains thou. Goog luck.