New job.

Well after almost 7 years with my current employer I’ve just handed in my notice. I start with a different Company on the 8th of September. Better wage and a 14 reg merc 12 tonner with all the boxes ticked on the options sheet. It’s gonna be strange going from a cf space cab 26 tonner to the 12 tonner but at least it’s got the high roof cab too.

Good luck with everything, mate. Hope it all goes well for you! :wink:

jimmi:
Well after almost 7 years with my current employer I’ve just handed in my notice. I start with a different Company on the 8th of September. Better wage and a 14 reg merc 12 tonner with all the boxes ticked on the options sheet. It’s gonna be strange going from a cf space cab 26 tonner to the 12 tonner but at least it’s got the high roof cab too.

if it more money does it matter what you drive :question: good luck in your new position

I don’t have a problem with the truck or it’s size it will just feel quite small after a 26 tonner. I just hope the bunks are better than the older atego. The last one i had was harder than stone.

Wheelbarrow with an outboard motor would do me if the money is OK

I to start my new job on the 8th aswel, more money, better working conditions, better pension, better wagon, better everything infact. Still had my current employer trying to talk me out of it and they are even putting wages up and night out money as they have lost a whole load of decent drivers recently. I said it wasn’t personal and no thanks. Moving on up is the way forward. Good luck with your new job :slight_smile:

Cheers mate. Good luck with your new job too.

a lot of people are moving round the table as of Sept . must be some of the older guys calling it a day so progressive movement in the driving circle begins…

Good luck with the new job hope it all works out well…

jimmi:

You cheeky monkey.

nick2008:
a lot of people are moving round the table as of Sept . must be some of the older guys calling it a day so progressive movement in the driving circle begins…

Good luck with the new job hope it all works out well…

Bout time, there’s some lads have had the ■■■■ taken big time.