New Job

I’m starting a new job on monday after getting messed around by my agency on a job that was meant to be temp to perm but didnt happen that way,anyway after having no work last week I went out looking for a job, and found out about a job off a mate in the pub last thursday . I went for the interview and driving assement yesterday afternoon and had the phone call saying the job was mine at lunchtime today and could I come round this afternoon to sign my contract and collect my boots hardhat and hi viz jacket,

The job is collecting old fridges and freezers from council recycling facilities 2 /3 nights out a week as I’ve been given the north west and the west of Scotland to cover wont be getting the newest motor on the fleet as being the newbie but a 2001 sleepercabbed Foden Alpha with a cat engine,8x4 hookloader.
I know I’m going to get mucky as the job also means having to load the skip with the stuff you are collecting at some of the smaller sites as they dont get enough to warrent a skip of their own. So I am going to get a few pairs of cheap overalls to wear while loading .

the pay isnt bad at £350 a week for 48 hours but the night out allowance seems ok at £23 and having the choice of where you park up for your night out

Good luck.Hope it goes well for you.

Ken.

Good luck mate - hope it goes well :slight_smile:

Sounds like a gud un to me mate. Hope it all goes well.

Sounds like a cool enough job. :wink:

cheers chaps,

enjoy mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: