new job

I am starting a new job soon (will post about better when i have been there a week or two)
its still tramping and a 10 guarantee paid straight thru (no deductions for breaks) £8.53 per hour, time and half after ten hours,07 daf 85 with the high cab (1st time i ever had one i can stand up in). boss seems ok ,easy to get on with and a mate who works there says job is a doddle most time.
looking forward to starting sometime in july.
is this a decent rate cos most jobs advertised seem to be paying around £7 50 for lgv 1 driver.

Good luck mate!

As to the pay, I’m on a flat £90 a day and I normally do 10-11 hours total work a day so it’s comparable to mine at least.

Harry you get babysitting allowance as well !!!

good luck on the new job

Good luck with the job, as for the money if you’re happy thats all that matters.

when i start iwill post a pic of current motor and the new one.
the current motor is a S reg so it will be a world of difference :smiley:

gezt:
I am starting a new job soon (will post about better when i have been there a week or two)
its still tramping and a 10 guarantee paid straight thru (no deductions for breaks) £8.53 per hour, time and half after ten hours,07 daf 85 with the high cab (1st time i ever had one i can stand up in). boss seems ok ,easy to get on with and a mate who works there says job is a doddle most time.
looking forward to starting sometime in july.
is this a decent rate cos most jobs advertised seem to be paying around £7 50 for lgv 1 driver.

anymore jobs goin ? pm if ya want

:blush:

:sunglasses: