Pay rates for class 2

hello people how are u all can any1 help me and let me know wat i can expect 2 earn wen i pass my class 2 please thanks.

scott

sheddy:
hello people how are u all can any1 help me and let me know wat i can expect 2 earn wen i pass my class 2 please thanks.

scott

Anything from minimum wage upwards - seriously

You could ask what experienced or newbie LGV C drivers are getting now in a particular area of the UK which may give you a better idea of what to roughly expect if any opportunities arise for a newbie in that area.

JOB HUNTING :question: - A read of THIS POST may be useful.

No dis respect meant but why don’t people look on the job sites before posting questions asking how much you can expect to earn. I look quite regularly just to see what is around, the hourly rate maybe rubbish at the min but if you are prepared to do the hours I think you can still earn a decent wage. Well it will pay more than I have been paid before for driving vans so I will be happy.

ohhh the drama :laughing: pay rate class 2 around 8 pound a hour bit more if youve got hi-ab adr moffet licence things are picking up a bit but be warned ive seen class 1 at minium wage each to ther own but i wouldnt drive a wagon for minium wage sadly companys have a pick of many drivers due to the down turn and to be honest the job center site has some right ■■■■ taking companys 3663 is one of them offering bob a job wages for running like a monkey

I wouldnt even worry about wages at that stage. Worry about finding a Class 2 job full stop. Then when your in a company with oppotunitys to progress then u can start negotiating salarys.

a lot of it depends which part of the country you are in. and it varys quite a bit

£550 p/w according to advantagehgv.co.uk/ :wink: