New bbc health television series

Hi Trucknet UK,

My name is Lizzie, I work for a TV Production company called Studio Lambert, the makers of Gogglebox and Undercover Boss. We are producing a brand new family health television series ‘Doctor in the House’ (working title) for BBC One which will follow a GP as they immerse themselves into the life of a British family.

We are reaching out to families in which one or more family members are living with an ongoing health condition and have been targeting everyone from services employees, retail workers, hospitality workers and thought it would be interesting to hear from individuals working in the logistics industry. From eczema to a bad back, insomnia to high blood pressure, our doctor will work with the family over the course of a month to support them in making a positive change that could potentially make an amazing difference to their health. We would like to give individuals the chance to speak up about their concerns for themselves, friends or their family members who may not be taking all the right steps to ensure they are taking good care of themselves. They could receive a full health M.O.T and the undivided attention of a medical professional over the course of a month.

If you know any individuals or families who may be suitable or benefit from the programme please do get in touch, our contact details are on the flyer attached.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Lizzie

(Have spoken to and had this post cleared with Rikki Chequer 23/04/2015)

What about a wee picture for the boys then we’ll answer :slight_smile:

:unamused: :unamused:

What cash money are we talking here■■?

peter s:

Very mature. That’ll be you trying to show we are not all knuckle dragging,sexist neaderthals then? :unamused:

The-Snowman:

peter s:

Very mature. That’ll be you trying to show we are not all knuckle dragging,sexist neaderthals then? :unamused:

Think we failed on that one!

I can’t help but think these requests for participants are fairly pointless ( no offence to OP) as i doubt Joe Transport with his little ailment will make entertaining TV. Ever seen a documentary about anything that’s everyday working life? They want a viewable programme so cynical me thinks all will look for a slanted view.

I pulled my neck on a notchy curtainsider, hurts but I just get on with it. Can I have my 10s of fame please and royalties [emoji1]

dcgpx:
I can’t help but think these requests for participants are fairly pointless ( no offence to OP) as i doubt Joe Transport with his little ailment will make entertaining TV.

You say that but your lass here is responsible for gogglebox…now,if watching someone watching television is worthy of airtime then I didn’t need to have a word with myself for the time I caught myself watching people sleeping on big brother.

I couldn’t ever get my head round why people were willing to bare their privates and private diseases on national tele given these conditions are hardly fun for them. Only thing came to mind was how desperate and failed by the NHS these poor buggers must have been to resort to showing their warty arses on the tv for everyone to gawk at. And gawking is what it’s all about these days. Let’s not pretend it’s ‘educational’

I think a lot of people on this forum probably have mental health issues.

Blancmange poppy feathers

Not during tea time please…

well ive emailed in, will try anything so i dont have to be in a & e on xmas day with my back again

Why would you want to go without it Si?

The-Snowman:

peter s:

He needs to speak the lingo and say he’s reaching out in the interests of fairness and balance first then ask for a saucy selfie.

These telly requests seem to be getting more frequent, guess they’re running out of sad sacks desperate for their fifteen minutes.