BBC PROGRAMME NEEDS YOU

CAN ANYONE HELP?

The BBC are making a brand new Saturday Morning kid’s programme and need a truck to deliver the prizes, but thats not all.

We are looking for something quite specific, as are our needs -

The truck needs to be in the studio for the big giveaway at the end of the show.
The truck and driver (the owner) need to be available to deliver the prizes to the lucky winners house - which will also be filmed.
The truck needs to look impressive, maybe custom.

The show starts on Saturday 15th October and runs for 10 weeks. The truck is needed for all 10 Sudio’s and for the next day delivery.

We basically need a fantastic looking truck that isn’t to big and a willing driver to deliver the goods.

My telephone number is 07801 786 046, me email robbie.greig-smith@endemoluk.com.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

:open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
whats the wages then robbie :question:

Reeferboy

I am haggling with teh money men as we speak and will let you know asap…

What have you got? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

come on down NSH and COFFEE

at least I have made a few of you laugh with my plea for help…

I suppose the job description rules out my P reg Transit ■■

(And the IIveco I drive a work ! )

What about ianyng he’s got his own wagons, have to make sure that
immobilizer is working ok on live TV though :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

I could ask my boss, I drive a truck that ‘isn’t too big’.

Might have to cancel the next programme as we’d overrun by the time I’d strapped down and sheeted the load, rolled a ■■■ and managed to get the bugger in reverse though. :laughing:

gav:
What about ianyng he’s got his own wagons, have to make sure that
immobilizer is working ok on live TV though :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

He said decent looking truck’s that count’s out Iveco’s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would gladly if I had me own truck
but I have a habit also of smashing into thing’s,so it probably would’nt be a good idea.especially with kids about :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Roll up Roll up NSH,this could be your lucky break :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oops wrong topic

We have some Renault’s…

Perhaps not. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Ken.

Why don’t you look up

:smiley: Coles Transport :smiley:

they have big flashy wagons ideal for what you are looking for,

Very custom, very shiny, very bright

I beleive they are Banbury based

:smiley: :smiley:

Smarts in Wales also have some shiny custom wagons

How about these guys.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What about my lorry its very clean and I can sheet the prizes up in 5 seconds flat with the electric eazisheet :laughing: :laughing:

BBC PROGRAMME NEEDS YOU:
CAN ANYONE HELP?

Very possibly, however it is courteous of a media to ask the owners of a website before using it for a commercial gain,

Rikki
(This websites owner)
Getting very [ZBed] with some sections of the media who are extracting the urine

gav:
What about my lorry its very clean and I can sheet the prizes up in 5 seconds flat with the electric eazisheet :laughing: :laughing:

You could unload them a bit sharpish too I reckon!

Oh yeah no probs, two seconds, job done.
wheres the application form im on to a winner :laughing: