Lorry drivers wanted for new TV show

Do you drive a lorry?

Do you drink coffee or soft drinks?

Do you like playing computer games?

Do you fancy being on the telly?

Tiger Aspect Productions are looking for lorry drivers to take part in a fun and exciting segment on a new TV show.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in taking part or finding out more, please contact us today.
Contact Lizzie Ackerman on: 020 7529 9535
Or at: doctordoctor@tigeraspect.co.uk

Yes, I drive a lorry

No, I drink redbull to keep me awake

No, I’m too tired to play games

And thankyou,but I have segments of fun on that show called roadnetwork!!

By the way…Who’s comparing the show, … Jeremy (MR TO YOU) Vine■■?

get nowhere with that advert should read

pixie truckers with frilly curtains wanted to make an arse of themselves on national tv

sure you would be inundated

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Too many tv companies are looking for drivers to take part in filming, but it is not always what it seems. As the secretary of our Lady Truck Drivers UK Club, I have been asked many times to give names. I will only give details of my members with their permission and of course if they wish to take part. :smiley:

Just to clarify folks: the segment is part of our new medical TV show where we hope to test the prowess of different caffeine products by asking three lorry drivers to drive for a long period on a realistic lorry computer game, each on different caffeine stimulants. Obviously, with plenty of experience in long-distance driving, lorry drivers will give us the most controlled test.

Won’t somebody please think of the hyperactive children :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you ended up driving like an arse on the computer game that would guarantee you a job with Eddie Stobbard, sign me up but I dont come cheap mind :slight_smile:
WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN ?,
they’re good at computer games, but useless at most other life skills.

I have sent them an email. I might become a superstar and end up marrying Katie Price. Win-win. :grimacing:

Tiger Aspect TV would do well to contact Stobart’s I am sure some of their stars of a recent TV programme will by now be suffering from ‘Stardom Deprivation Syndrome’.

‘Stardom Deprivation Syndrome’.
AKA… Silly Daft Sods

edit… If anyone wants to check my prowess… just ask me missus, yehaa :smiley:

TigerAspectTV:
Do you drive a lorry?

Do you drink coffee or soft drinks?

Do you like playing computer games?

What, whilst behind the wheel of juggernaut carrying 44ton? :wink: :laughing:

Realistic lorry computer game :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I have read some stuff in my short life, but that is up near the top when it comes to stuff yer can spread on a field :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Just off to get a new keyboard.

These TV people, need to get proper jobs that actually contribute to society, instead of turning the masses into chav zombies :imp:

PUT SOMETHING ON TV THAT IS INTERESTING/ENTERTAINING/EDUCATIONAL etc…

Well, if it is on a computer simulator you don’t need truckers do you, most drivers will do. Perhaps they would understand then the requirements for driving larger vehicles. Driving a simulator of a truck is not the same category as computer gaming. The former is a chore, the latter is entertainment. Do you see truckers as gamers with big toys then?

is interesting :wink:

Then again, you can always look more into the the making of the drinks in question. I can buy redbull at £4 a 330ml can or I can get the local shop version which has exactly the same ingredients, the same levels of caffeine and all the rest at 69p!

Besides, you can’t have too much stimulant as it will bugger up other things. You’ll have to stop after 90 minutes for a pee anyway :open_mouth: :blush: :unamused: :laughing: and that’ll wake you up, walking all the way from the truckpark to the services in the cold unlit services as they put the truckparks too far away, tucked out in the corner where the other embarrassing things of the industry go…

So who dreams up these ideas then?

I think this is targetting the wrong people. You need to log in to Forkliftnet UK as those drivers are better than us, they always know best and “have had bigger lorries in here” than we can drive :stuck_out_tongue: .

Saratoga:
So who dreams up these ideas then?

Those with insufficient experience of life…In my experience :wink:

The TV game is a funny old thing, the pay at the lower end is absolutely disgraceful, so the monkys employed are just that!

Those that have ideas, are usually devoid of all common sense and lack any technical understanding of most things…They exist in their own little bubble and have difficulty in venturing outside of it, whilst trying to give the public, what they think we want :unamused:

And yes…I speak from experience of involvement with TV companies and have a few friends who are freelance in the world of TV.

I meet all your criteria, 150 quid a day and I’ll even provide the lorry for free. Genuine offer BTW.

£150 a day and provide the truck ■■? bloody cheapstake, do you not think of the licence fee and what they waste it on, or the revenue from the crap adverts on the independents :wink:

If it makes me money and gets me out of this ■■■■ office for a while I’m game.

will this count as other work for the wtd?

They should’ve asked.‘Miserable old gits wanted with inward looking attitude ,capable of moaning & groaning about anything & everything.Driving licence an advantage.’ The response would be massive.