The BBC wants you!

The BBC is looking for drivers to appear on TV look here

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1787

cheers
STEVE.

just applied

Do you think i would be allowed i do drive occasionaly??.

Anyone that does get on should be provided with a trucknet T-shirt dont you agree?.

I agree jammy …but then its not up to me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers
STEVE.

I Believe the BBC are also looking for one Trucker to follow in a days work, it’s nothing to degrade the industry but instead it’s to monitor the stress levels the driver encounters during his working day, it’s a 30 minute programme and will have stress counsellors etc to give advice, I’ll post the full details as soon as it’s confirmed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now does anybody know any trucker who suffers from stress :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Davey Driver:
Now does anybody know any trucker who suffers from stress :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

No such thing is there. The Jobs so great, The road using public loves us. They always give us the room we need to manourve and throw rose petals in our path. Our bosses just accept that a job takes time to do, RDC tip us striaght away wilst we are taken to the canteen for free refreshments. The pay is great and our partners never complain about us being away.
Ah! Its a great life. :slight_smile:

muckles:
Ah! Its a great life. :slight_smile:

I said exactly the same when I heard about it LOL

Stress■■? What Stress !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did I detect a hint of sarcasm there Muckles? :laughing:

allikat:
Did I detect a hint of sarcasm there Muckles? :laughing:

Sarcasm From a Truck Driver :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Come on Allikat, you know Truck Drivers are anything but Sarcastic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s why I had to ask Davey… :laughing:

I have sent my reply

I’m going for a personal best I reckon I’ll break double figures this time :laughing: :wink: :wink: :laughing: