New TV show seeks hopeful dieters

*BELOW POST APPROVED BY RIKKI-UK

Apologies for the post on your forum, but I hope the below TV show might be of interest to a very small minority of you (this is not aimed solely at lorry drivers by any means - we are asking to post on all major UK forums!).

London-based production company Endemol UK are making a new TV series for a major broadcaster and are looking for households who are desperate to lose weight but can’t seem to shift the pounds. Through introducing them to nutrionists and dieticians and explaining the science behind weight gain, the show aims to give them the knowledge they need to readdress their food choices and beat their weight problems.

If you or your family are overweight, don’t understand why but want to win the battle of the bulge, we would like to hear from you.

To find out more please contact us on weight@endemoluk.com

Thank you all for your time.

Tom

as usual, another one fishing for answers.
you are not the first to come one here asking questions.
it’s becoming quite common, and it never leads to anything.
so please don’t be offended when someone tells you to get stuffed.

also, endemol make “Benidorm”. have you had a word with Johnny Vegas?

TomVaughan:
If you or your family are overweight, don’t understand

No offence intended -

Simple solution - eat less ■■■■ and move more :unamused: … works for me as losing 3lbs a week on a pure veggie diet, simple as.

Personally don’t need a glorifed TV show to tell me the facts that I am overweight :unamused:

Nuff Said.

You’ve missed a key point. Most lorry drivers are too busy working every hour god sends to be prancing about on a tv show