New TV Series About Truckers

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latest … -cast.html

This looks interesting. A bit of competition for other Trucker programmes. Look forward to watching it. Wonder if there will be any lady truck drivers in it. I also see Outback Truckers are back on tv again. :smiley: Liz

ladytruckdriversuk.com

Defo gonna tape that, thanks for the heads up.

Love the link-
Ladytruckdriver’SUK’.com

That reads as if it might be quite good, especially, if it’s written in hard hitting Jimmy McGovern type way…

P.S. I know Jimmy McGovern hasn’t written it, but anyone who has seen his work will know what I mean, brilliant writer…

Very very misleading pic on the home page of that lady truckers site!! :open_mouth:

They should have hired a few old codgers than super stars a few on here including myself would have made it better, watching us old ■■■■■ strut our stuff ,i might watch the first one but what the hell do most of them know about Trucking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They should have hired a few old codgers than super stars a few on here including myself would have made it better, watching us old ■■■■■ strut our stuff ,i might watch the first one but what the hell do most of them know about Trucking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Truckers tells stories of real life

These producers have got a lot to learn about lorry drivers…

and ordinary people pushed to extremes

So that will be a 15hour day with 9 off… :unamused:

When does it start then…?

Pimpdaddy:
When does it start then…?

It will probably be on past your bedtime. :laughing:

Oh no, best ask mummy or daddy to record it for me then…

My question is " Did they do proper research from proper truck drivers, or is this just another programe by people who havent got a clue about the job and how it effects our lives and their prception of us ? " If its the latter then you can bet we are all in for a good slating once again.

My question is " Did they do proper research from proper truck drivers, or is this just another programe by people who havent got a clue about the job and how it effects our lives and their prception of us ? " If its the latter then you can bet we are all in for a good slating once again.