My 'New to me' R580

Had this truck since the new year, was a bit of a mess when i got it, had been neglected beyond believe, wheels n tanks hadnt been polished for 3 years, paintwork had hardly ever seen soapy water never mind polish. I’v put alot of hours into bringing it back upto a standard i’m happy with. Boss has noticed the difference in it as well, so he got me scania led markers for the sunvisor, twin taillights, and he’s taking my single eminox off and i’m getting twin eminox’s instead, happy days. So far i’v fitted the mudflaps on front and put sidelights in the visor lamps, fogs n spots in bumper and the headlights. Put the badges back on the grille and fitted stainless nut covers. Tell me what you think? honestly!!!
This is the condition i got it in, not pretty!!!

This is how it looks just now, its still not perfect but its certainly better than it was…

you’ve done yourself proud.
i bet you don’t say phrases like “that’s not my job”, or “i’m only paid from the neck down”. :wink:

looks alot lot better,

i cant wait till i get my own truck when i get a job, will be washing it constantly.

Nice simple paint job looks sweet. bet you can hear the hummmmmin when your commmmmin :laughing:

thats tidy top work there bud :wink:

That looks great, you are a credit to the truck and your boss, seems that he appreciates it as well - good job mate :slight_smile:

looks good, a real credit to you. :wink:

Not a huge fan of bling but thas dun yerself proud lad.

that looks smart tony a job well done,everyone should have a V8 topline.

looks a million times better now m8 just shows the difference a proper driver makes :smiley:

Nice looking truck that and a credit to your hard work. don’t suppose you have a before picture so we can compare? :smiley:

Seems your boss thinks so to, but then a smart motor is a credit to his fleet.

first 2 pictures were before i got it.

Well done Tony, :sunglasses: night and day mate you deserve a decent motor when you take care of it :smiley: :smiley: nothing wrong with a bit of bling good to see Cameron is still going

Well done, that looks in good shape now… :wink:

I had the same problem when I took over my 57 plate FM400, the previous driver hadn’t cleaned the tanks or alloys from new… :open_mouth: took some time and effort but it looks loads better…still I aint gonna enter it into best rigid at Peterboro, LOL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fmtrucker:
Well done Tony, :sunglasses: night and day mate you deserve a decent motor when you take care of it :smiley: :smiley: nothing wrong with a bit of bling good to see Cameron is still going

Things are going well just now, got plenty of work on, just took delivery of a new R620 viking! Its apparently a limited edition to replace the griffin but for some reason they only built a couple.

10/10 to you tony, looks sweet dont get to silly with the bling, and spoil what looks a nice unit at the moment, pop down and do mine next :wink:

globby 480:
10/10 to you tony, looks sweet dont get to silly with the bling, and spoil what looks a nice unit at the moment, pop down and do mine next :wink:

markers on ends of bumper and led’s on the grile. that’l do for me i reckon, for now. maybe!

TONY530I:

globby 480:

markers on ends of bumper and led’s on the grile. that’l do for me i reckon, for now. maybe!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well done Tony, nice to see your boss noticed your hard work.

If your boss hadn’t noticed I think the rest of us have I can see the SHINE in CANNOCK !!!