This is my new truck what do you all think

Ahh

At last someone with a real truck!!! :smiley:

That motor really does look the dogs dangles,

R580? :question:

oh yes pete its a big R580 alright

Very nice mate, who did the extra lights for the visor?

I think you can buy them like that Kindle530

I believe its a latin america standard item, or something like that,

You can buy the four spot light sunvisor or you can have the one with the three marker lights in the middle

big george:
oh yes pete its a big R580 alright

Looks a pretty high spec one,

Have you got the Screen on the dashboard for DVD/Sat nav

Have seem loads of new R series at work but not seen one with the screen in yet! :smiley: :smiley:

Great looking Motor… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice Truck :smiley:

I think you should take it easy george and put a good honest reliable experienced driver on it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
(hmmmmmm how fars preston to commute though :open_mouth: )

Nice motor mate.

Great Truck :smiley:

SUPERB!!! :sunglasses:

Very nice George, your very lucky, keep the pics of it coming
Just been in an R500 Top and thought that was great, the sound through the stacks put a smile on my face everytime.

:slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Thanx for that Discopete, i will see if i can nip into Ro-Truck at Stowmarket and get them to find out.

yeah shs a beasty…very nice truck, looks cool in black too, nice pics keep em comin :sunglasses:

dream truck :smiling_imp:

now thats a scania :smiley: :wink:

holy ■■■■■■■ hell man thats wot u call a truck …!!! now make sure u drive it propa !! u couldnt possibly do 56 mph in that jus wouldnt be right !!! :imp:

good truck

just whatch it doesnt drop any cam shells like the 3 ive heard of doing in the local dealer :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

hi all sorry i have not replied sooner been workin the scania hard this week been over into france i tipped in nantes with pharmacuticals ( i think thats how you spell it ) loaded in le mans with yogurt an back in then ran empty into belgium to bruxelles an tipped that last night loaded the same place ran up to haydock tipped an i was home just after dinner so now its time to relax an have a load of sleep . the extra lights in the sun visor you do them yourself you just cut the visor out then you buy the new lamps an brackets from scania thats all that was done with mine i also bought so more lights for it today on my way up the ones that go down the edge of you win deflector at the back of the cab so im gonna fit them tommorow i will take some pics when i have them on and wired up speaking of pics i have two of the trip this week an they are only of the lorry on the loading bay in nantes and was taken with my phone so dont know what they will look like i will put them on a post after this
and unfortunately it does not have the screen in the dash i would probably crash the lorry messing about with it oh and thanks for all your your replys im glad you like it

George