A photo of my next motor

trucksgalore.co.uk/pbro1/pages/DSC00890.html
I hope that link works :confused:

Ihad this truck from new for a while, the owner bought it especially for me.
Even though it was my 3rd choice of truck behind a Super Space Daf and a XL Volvo, the boss is a Scania fan and this was his first V8 as i asked for a left â– â– â– â– â– â– (dont ask, dont get!), well my dad is now driving it until the beginning of June when he will be getting a brand new R470, and i will be back in the saddle of the V8, problem is its only doing U.K work, ferry trailers out of Felixstowe :confused:
Not ideal for me as id much rather be abroad, but the 530 isnt a bad bit of kit to be riding around in, apart from the drivers seat being quite uncomfortable even thou its leather and top of the range, and the storage space being a joke(remember ive just had 2 super space cab dafs!), i suppose it pulls ok, and it does sound nice :smiley:
Its the only left â– â– â– â– â– â–  weve got and,the only 4x2, i got a blue number plate in window with Norfolk written on it, so keep a look out for me and give me a wave :smiley:
By the way we do a lot of Scotland runs, i"ll probably be up there this Saturday and back down again Sunday.

Pity it’s not a DAF!! :wink:

What happened to the job doing the car parts to Germany?? :open_mouth:

Nice truck Kindle,like the strips, the whole fleet looks smart.

nice truck that mate

nice looking truck kindle cant you pressure your gaffer to branch into the european.

Smart.

I see a little City badge there too. :sunglasses:

I agree with you marcustandy, wish it was a Daf myself, never mind, its not too bad, could be a lot worse! you got a pm as well mate.
Cheers mad28,should be a litebar and 6 spotlights for the roof coming in the next couple of months,smarten it up a bit, :smiley: the silver topline on the next row down on the left on that page is ours as well, a 580 silverline.
From one Carl to another, Thanks Carl!!
Dad, thats part of the reason he originally bought it for me, to go European with, but it never worked out, he has said if theres any jobs i can find that pay well, it wouldnt be too much of a problem to let me go for him, thing is the trucks are earning him good money taking Euroliners and tilts out of Felixstowe, and the rates to do Euro are rubbish at min with all the Eastern Block coming over, but i live in hope mate!
You got good eyesight Andy mate, my dads driving it at the minute, he put that in there cos my nephew got it for him, hes Norwich mad, goes to all the home games with one of his uncles(my nephew, not my dad!) and hes having trials at Norwich youth academy, so im being extra nice to him just in case he makes it, then he can look after me :smiley:

That light bar will set the truck off Kindle. I was wondering if that silver Topline was the same company, it too looks smart.

Every truck you drive looks smart from what ive seen and sounds smart from what ive heard.

Nice Truck kindle530 :smiley:

Still waiting for July when i get the 530, i had a 420 RHD last week, tomorrow, ive got this trucksgalore.co.uk/pbro1/pages/DSC00891.html for the week, a 580 164.

Thats a very smart truck kindle, he seems to have a cracking fleet. Is that the whole fleet thats on Truckgalores, or has he got more.

Thats the whole fleet on there MAD, just waiting for the R470 topline to come home at the min, then he may get a Super Space Cab 480 at the end of the year to replace the V reg Scanny.

Cool sounds nice, do you think that your get the new Daf if he gets one or will you keep the scania you going to take over. :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Im going to keep the Scania, reason being that the driver with the V reg Scania had a Daf in his last job, and he loved it , and the boss asked the driver of the Scania what he wants as his next truck, and he said a Super Space Cab Daf.
The bloke has only got 4 motors, but he asks the driver of the next truck that hes going to get replaced what he wants and gets it for him :smiley: so ive got to drive the 530 V8 Scania for around a year :confused: :sunglasses: , then he will ask me what i want, then i will humm and harr, then make my choice, but it will probably be a Daf SSC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: who knows what trucks will be like in a years time though

Thank God, after around 2 months, i am actually moving into my old V8 in the morning,(the one in the pic at the top of the page) ive had a 95XF SSC 480 demonstrator from Chassis Cab at Great Blakenham(2 nights out), near Ipswich for a week, next week i had 5 nights out in a P cab Scania 113 320 :cry: :cry: :cry: , ummmm, then a 420 124 Topline, then a 164 580 Silverline, then a 95XF Space Cab, and just done 3 weeks for my mate in a FH12 380 Globetrotter.
So, after around 2 months in Right Hand Drive motors, im glad to say, i will be in a proper motor,( even though its a Classic spec Topline with all the leather etc, well… you cant have everything :laughing: :confused: ) left ■■■■■■ :smiley:
I will put a post up tomorrow to say where im going Monday, as i dont know myself yet :confused: but if you see that motor from Monday(The one in the link at the top of the page easy to recognise as its the only 4x2 and the only left â– â– â– â– â– â–  my boss has got and the stripes are easily recognisable and we mostly pull Euroliners for I.R.F, light blue trailers), as long as its got the Norfolk plate in the window, it will be me :smiley: so give me a shout on the C.B or come and introduce yourself :stuck_out_tongue:
if it hasnt got the Norfolk plate in it, it means my dad didnt like the R Series 470 and ive got that instead, and my dad is keeping my old V8 L.H.D

A few weeks ago in lymm, just after id run through the wash, some bloke came up and asked if i minded having him photograph my wagon, turns out he was from trucks galore as he gave me a business card afterwards. Ive tried looking at the bulk loaders page but it just keeps saying error, can someone else try pls?

JB:
A few weeks ago in lymm, just after id run through the wash, some bloke came up and asked if i minded having him photograph my wagon, turns out he was from trucks galore as he gave me a business card afterwards. Ive tried looking at the bulk loaders page but it just keeps saying error, can someone else try pls?

I also get an error when trying to look at the galleries

thanks convoy, glad its not just me. I was hoping to see my motor on it :frowning: :blush:

i get errors on every page i try to bring up.

Working now :smiley: Which truck is yours JB :question:
trucksgalore.co.uk/acatalog/OTMbulk.html