Three pics

of my current vehicle.

Same as the last one then?

:wink:

Couple of differences but pretty much the same. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. :wink: :smiley:

Fair enough :slight_smile: :wink:

At least I’ll know what to look for Neil, first caffine injections on me :smiley:

Much better looking than my current form of work -

:blush: John

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice Truck :smiley:

Very nice truck,but could you tell me what’s with the blue bit?

Just to break up the white a bit. I had the rear of the front arches painted white but thought it would be too much to have those bits done white as well. The original plan was to put decals with my logo (two shades of blue) on the sides of the roof, as per my last couple of trucks, and the blue would have tied in with them. However, I am not putting the decals on now so the blue bits are a bit pointless as a result, but I can’t really take the paint off. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: .

Oh right oh,i thought i would ask,still it doesn’t detract froma cracking motor coffee.

Nice new toy Neil. Was that you i saw today on the M25 going north pulling an Allport trailer at about 5 to 4?

If it was between the M4 and M40 and it was one of the trailers with the old blue and white livery, then yes it was most likley me. I was on my way from the yard in Langley to the one in Park Royal.

You doin fridges now Neil ?

No, that was on an exhibition job and the fridge trailer was being used because it had a tail-lift.

Is this the same Volvo as in you video? Must say it looks smart and i personally like it with the blue there. I saw one once that was a plain red but had a yellow where your blue is.

dodgy character no markings [joke] nice moter I currently drive FM with I shift easy life Kenny

Geezah21:
Is this the same Volvo as in you video? Must say it looks smart and i personally like it with the blue there. I saw one once that was a plain red but had a yellow where your blue is.

No, the one in the video is my previous truck, I got this one at the beginning of December.

greek:
dodgy character no markings [joke] nice moter I currently drive FM with I shift easy life Kenny

My previous vehicles have been marked up with my logo/name but I haven’t done it with this one. The trailer is a rental so no transport company name.

nice one neil.

is the mopacc any good.

I don’t have a Mopacc JD, it’s North Surrey Haulage that has one of those.