Three pics

Neil, why no decals, I thought your last one looked pretty good myself.

If thats not a MOPAC on your roof, Coffee, what is it?

It is an auxiliary air con unit, for use when the vehicle is parked up.

West Hallam Ram:
Neil, why no decals, I thought your last one looked pretty good myself.

Because I am unsure of how much longer I’ll be going I haven’t put the decals on to save A: the cash and B:the job of taking them back off.

Coffeeholic:
Because I am unsure of how much longer I’ll be going I haven’t put the decals on to save A: the cash and B:the job of taking them back off.

Is business that slow Neil ? :astonished:

I hope things work out OK.

I’d miss the diaries :cry:

Cheers

Drew

It’s steady at the moment. If I do another diary it would have to be about a week of UK work as that is all I am doing at the moment. I might just do a diary as it happens this week or next.

Good to hear
If you’re ever up this way give me a shout.

I dont think anyones included a visit to the Canny’s in a diary yet… :smiley:

bear wrote

If thats not a MOPAC on your roof,

it looks like a bepo or possibly a viesa aircon unit am i right neil. :question:

is tht a aircon unit on top of the cab i always wondered wat thy are

TSM!

Wow that has to be thread resurrection of the week! 2 years!

yes those are Aircon units, there was an excellent article on these types of unit in truck and driver a month or two back if memory serves.

Alex

i didnt see that but i got this months issue of trucking magazine its a brilliant issue thy compare the volvo fh16-660 and scania r620 6x2’s from intake tranposrt both lovely trucks

THE SCANIA MAN:
i didnt see that but i got this months issue of trucking magazine its a brilliant issue thy compare the volvo fh16-660 and scania r620 6x2’s from intake tranposrt both lovely trucks

apart from the inside of the volvo… unless your colour blind.

o yer thts sick :confused: