My creamy mess

I love factory shops. £2.50 for this lot.

Fat ■■■■■■■

Should keep you going till lunch time.(burp)

The ones on the bottom right remind me of something :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

Steve-o:
Fat [zb]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The 2 strawberry/cream/custard tarts didn’t last 5 minutes after the photo was taken. The cream scone and chocolate eclair have since disappeared. :stuck_out_tongue:

DAF95XF:
The ones on the bottom right remind me of something :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

A birds eyes after they’ve had a dose of rophynol?

Even given that you have eaten a couple, this doesn’t seem any cheaper than buying it in a shop.

Harry Monk:
Even given that you have eaten a couple, this doesn’t seem any cheaper than buying it in a shop.

Isn’t it? I thought it was a good deal. Shows how long it’s been since i went to Greggs.

DaiDap:

Harry Monk:

Isn’t it? I thought it was a good deal. Shows how long it’s been since i went to Greggs.

Good deal is in Tunnocks, where they give you much more for free if you deliver to them :wink:

And if you deliver to them several times a day (like me, for unknown reason, when I was on agency once) you can acquire a supply for a good two weeks (well, at least for me and my gf, as we are not so sweete-eaters) :wink:

Don’t let Fiona or Harry Hill see them.

Ken.

Was that you in a lay-by on the a30 earlier? Curtains closed too no wonder it was messy you couldnt see what you were doing with them! (and I don’t think we’d want to know!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not me. Worked my way down from north Wales today. Night in the big bed tonight.

Harry Monk:
‘…Even given that you have eaten a couple…’

Or are those ‘…couple…’ of ‘…eaten…’ cake spaces simply the underside of the opened lid whilst Fat Boy took this photo opportunity?

Happy Keith:

Harry Monk:
‘…Even given that you have eaten a couple…’

Or are those ‘…couple…’ of ‘…eaten…’ cake spaces simply the underside of the opened lid whilst Fat Boy took this photo opportunity?

Ah yes, so it is now I’ve looked properly :blush:

Crisp factory in Herefordshire. Used to collect from them weekly. The trick was to ask all the loaders and warehouse staff for a sample bag.
By the time you’d asked about 7 of them, yer’ cab was full of carrier bags of crisps! :smiling_imp: