Disgusting Food

as you can not stop with lorry on each Place must you visit Truckstops or you may get sometimes your surprice.
just had a chicken-bacon-Pasta Salat for £2.25 plus Cafe =£3.-
Cafe was excelent
Chicken-Baconpasta was in a fat Crem popped like a Bubblegum without Taste.
Have now as result the Taste of cold Fat taken with my,which is not done by good Food where you do the Taste of diffrend Flowers with you.can’t wash it down with an Drink as Police doesn’t like Drunk drivers
www.cdrake.co.uk

:question: :question: . whats the connection with the website link fred?

I’m trying to find a language translator that can decypher the original post! :confused: :laughing:

:slight_smile: Well yes Fred if your at work or about to go to work then you’ve got to stick to the coffee. I hate them cold pasta type meal things anyway. Get some fish and chips. :stuck_out_tongue:

ianyng:
I’m trying to find a language translator that can decypher the original post! :confused: :laughing:

Basically Fred is trying to say the Chicken and Bacon Pasta was rubbery and tasteless, and the sauce it was served in has left an unpleasant aftertaste, which he cant even mask with a pint, as drink-driving is a definate no-no.
So for £3, all he got was a decent cup of coffee.

It isn’t difficult to read pigeon english , if you try hard enough.

Hope this helps . :wink: :wink:

JB:
:?: :question: . whats the connection with the website link fred?

it’s a beautyful Town,but no Truckstop.
Tesco isn’t prepared for Lorries,tja,then is just the Motorway station on M4 by junction 3 next to go with Lorry to get some Food

:slight_smile: Is that Heston Fred, bet the food is expensive in there. Was there many foriegn trucks parked in there ■■ I’ve not stopped there for several years. :slight_smile:

Kate:
Hope this helps . :wink: :wink:

Cheers babes!! :wink:

Fred’s English is better than my Austrian, I know that much :cry: .

:bulb:

DAFMAD wrote :

Was there many foriegn trucks parked in there ■■ I’ve not stopped there for several years.

Heston - Yes every weekend popular for foriegn lorries parking there but higher number of Bulgarian trucks and Willi Betz! :smiley: most time i went there on Sunday and you will see about 12 - 30 Betz lorries parking!!! sometime i feel like in Sofia Truckstop!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Ben

sometime i feel like in Sofia Truckstop!!!

Ben

Yes, Ben, but in Sofia the food is better than Heston :stuck_out_tongue:

And on that bombshell, has anybody ever tried to get a mortgage to buy a sandwich and a drink in these Moto Marks and Spencers? I can eat a 5 course meal and various bottles of wine for that price in a Routier

Unfortunatley people will and do pay those silly prices, i never buy anything from a MSA in the UK.

DAFMAD:
:slight_smile: Is that Heston Fred, bet the food is expensive in there. Was there many foriegn trucks parked in there ■■ I’ve not stopped there for several years. :slight_smile:

I stop there sometimes to do a Cafe with my as there isn’t bad

Linux-user:
Unfortunatley people will and do pay those silly prices, i never buy anything from a MSA in the UK.

The MSA’s simply reckon their matching the prices found in the high street, which is why Mrs Snax gets dragged onto Norwich market when she’s foolish enough to take me shopping, starbuck’s i think not, mug of tea and bacon & egg roll i think so. :wink:

While we’re on the subject of disgusting food - why do transport cafes, snack vans, and so on insist upon using cheap catering sausages, which are always deep fried? I would gladly pay the extra few pence for better quality bangers!

:confused: Yeah and why do you get offered bread and butter to go with it, but, its not butter, its the chemical gunge. :imp: now that is digusting. :imp: BRING BACK BUTTER

I had a meal at poplar truckstop the other night for the first time in ages, and it was absolute rubbish. A piece of chicken which turned out to be all the rubbish ground up and covered in breadcrumbs with chips £6.50. I nearly fell over when she told me the price. Should have known it was going to be expensive after i saw that it is now owned by MOTO. Back to self catering i think

At Heathrow Airport is a Cafe/Restaurant in Cargozone where i paid over £8.- for a simple English Breakfast

granty if you had carried up north to the next exit and headed towards IRLHAM about 1mile away IS A GOOD CAFE WITH VERY GOD PARKING ON THE GROUNDS; it is cheaper and very good as well,

…And why do roadside snack vans only sell stuff with meat in them? Beefburgers, bacon butties etc? Do us veggies have to starve?
Next time you’re out and about, just try finding something ready to eat, that contains no meat, and no mayo. Not an easy task at all.

Yes I know I’m awkward :laughing: :laughing: