Rugby Truckstop A5

Found myself in here today starving not a maccies in sight for my daily Bacon egg meal and bacon roll fix (chest pains :frowning: ), anyway had myself a breakfast and was suprised at how fresh and nice it was, £5.80 2 egg 2 bacon 1 sausage, 1 lorne sausages beans tomatoes fried bread scollops and toast, plate was massive and its unlimited brews, althought the woman did frown a bit when i started filling up my flask with lattes but she did say unlimited, back in there tomorrow for round 2, i thought this was a belter price and breakfest for ya average truckstop, seems like eddie stobarts good for something after all

Full your boots plugster ,just dont be coming on here moaning about your weight or on the health and family forum with a heart attack :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Plugster:
althought the woman did frown a bit when i started filling up my flask with lattes but she did say unlimited, back in there tomorrow for round 2

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: brilliant.

think the eu is going to ban roaming charges in the near future

scotlad:
think the eu is going to ban roaming charges in the near future

Ha ha wrong thread pal lol

What time were you in there? I was in there at about half 6 this morning and sure I saw somebody filling a flask there then! :laughing:

Filling a flask will soon see the end of the free second cup for us all in no time

need sleep I think lol

europleb:
Filling a flask will soon see the end of the free second cup for us all in no time

There’s always a tight@rse to ruin it for all :stuck_out_tongue:

I went in there today for the first time - was absolutely minging and badly needed a shower. I was really impressed by the place - clean, hot showers, tidy. I’d happily stop there again. Even saw Mr Dixon :smiley:

Talking to wifey on the phone, said I’d stopped at Rugby Truckstop - there was a moment’s silence, followed by ‘Lumpy Chocblock?’ Bless her…

Gary

europleb:

went back there today and it is now a buffett breakfast, u get one visit for £6 but can have as many items as you want, the woman jokingly told me to take a bacon on toast for later with me, she said some drivers were taking 5 bacon, 5 sausages, 4 toast, 2 lornes, when i asked her how do they make money on it, she said they are part subbed by stobarts as 70% of customers are stobbie drivers and they own it, so basically SHE encouraged me to take more,

Plugster:

europleb:

went back there today and it is now a buffett breakfast, u get one visit for £6 but can have as many items as you want, the woman jokingly told me to take a bacon on toast for later with me, she said some drivers were taking 5 bacon, 5 sausages, 4 toast, 2 lornes, when i asked her how do they make money on it, she said they are part subbed by stobarts as 70% of customers are stobbie drivers and they own it, so basically SHE encouraged me to take more,

was it jock Karen? Nice lady she is