GRAMPIAN FOODS

Hi all,

Does anyone out there know what Grampian foods ltd are like to work for :question: The nearest depot is pretty close to me and they are advertising for drivers-paying 7.80 an hour, time an half after 8 hours and 19 per night out allowance and will even consider people who have only just passed :smiley: :smiley: .

Any info greatly appreciated :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

SCANTHEMAN

Hi cant really help you with the job front but the factories at deeside and anglesey [zb] stink rotten and when you go in there you will understand why :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: put it this way ive never ate chicken since

simon

Can’t help on Grampian, but following on from the last post I don’t think any of you would but chickens from Tesco’s if you saw the places they were killed and prepared either :open_mouth: . I’m sure that H&S would have a shock :open_mouth:

SimonRS2K:
Hi cant really help you with the job front but the factories at deeside and anglesey [zb] stink rotten and when you go in there you will understand why :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: put it this way ive never ate chicken since

simon

None of the food factories are the picture of hygiene you would expect. I use to deliver to Swifts Butterball in Lincoln and there were rats like jack russels, stood on their rear legs just spoiling for a fight. :laughing:

When I delivered oil to the biscuit and crisp factories, that should put you off food for life.

I remember a prog once about some meat supplier to one of the supermarket’s where H&D and TS went in there with undercover cameras. It showed you raw meat falling off the production tables on to floor and rolling around in all the muck then the worker picked it up and put it straight in the tray and cling-filmed it up ready to sell :exclamation: :open_mouth:

There was that bloke from Derby too with the meat packing plant.

Green Chicken Curry anyone? :stuck_out_tongue: