Factory shops

What are the best ones you have visited?

I nearly always miss them open :unamused:
I missed world foods (pataks) Leigh the other day and a pie factory in Whitchurch but I did catch the shop at a cake factory in Welshpool a few weeks ago :laughing:
I forgot to ask if Halewood International had a factory shop (hooch and Lambrini :laughing: )

Be good to hear the best factory shops.

Haribo Pontefract ā€¦ only because we get staff discount because we haul the product , but the shop is on the main road & open to the public
Finlayā€™s South Elmsall, they pack the supermarket own labels tea & coffee for the likes of Asda, Sainsbury, Co-op etc
The ā€œstaff shopā€ at Finlayā€™s isnā€™t open to the public though, its because we haul the product & we occasionally ask the loading guys to get it for us.
A popular staff shop is the youngs place at Grimsby, but somehow Ive always missed timed my arrival

Swizzels sweet factory in New Mills. They used to have largish plastic bags full of sweets that were often given free to the drivers.

Born Idle:
Swizzels sweet factory in New Mills. They used to have largish plastic bags full of sweets that were often given free to the drivers.

Now your talkingā€¦emergency sugar rush :laughing:

it appears all the tangerine factories have closed their shops as they werenā€™t viable . I was looking forward to a large bag of liquorice allsorts when I was in Liverpool on Thursday too :frowning:

Tyrells crisps Herefordshire. Collect from there, ask everyone you see for a sample bag. You can get away with literally hundreds of packets. They come in huge sacks. :sunglasses:

McVities at levenshulme. :laughing:

Sidoliā€™s in Welshpool,foxes buiscuits and mcvities(I think,ainā€™t been there for ages)in Carlisle.

The only 1 Iā€™ve used are unilver at seacroft and port sunlight, seacroft has the cheaper but limited choice deodorant (30p a tin lynx) and you are only allowed so much per person per week or something like that, port sunlight do all the washing powder/fabric conditioners and shower gels etc, more expensive than seacroft but still cheaper than the shops

Thetaff2:
Sidoliā€™s in Welshpool,foxes buiscuits and mcvities(I think,ainā€™t been there for ages)in Carlisle.

Thats the one, Ā£4 for a massive box of heart attack food, I kept the fridge stocked for weeks :laughing:

Smoggie I hope they have our fltā€™s in there as deodorant is a wagon drivers friend :laughing: :laughing:

I used to enoy the delights of premier foods at histon

Highland spring , donā€™t have a shop as such but you can take as much water as you want (in brown big dump bins, all damaged cases get put in there and itā€™s a free for all)

Drift:

Thetaff2:

Thats the one, Ā£4 for a massive box of heart attack food, I kept the fridge stocked for weeks :laughing:

Smoggie I hope they have our fltā€™s in there as deodorant is a wagon drivers friend :laughing: :laughing:

Itā€™s a nightmare to find if you never been before but someone will tell you lol

McVitties in Tollcross have a shop on site. You can get a big bag of biccies for Ā£2.50. If you were to buy what was in the bag in the supermarket, it would probably cost you best part of Ā£20. Plenty more bargains to be had in their shop, but thatā€™s my favourite.

Thereā€™s a bakery in Dunfermline that make the best bridies and steak pies Iā€™ve ever tasted.
Parked there overnight once I ate so many I could barely get out of the seat!! :grimacing:

Thetaff2:
Thereā€™s a bakery in Dunfermline that make the best bridies and steak pies Iā€™ve ever tasted.
Parked there overnight once I ate so many I could barely get out of the seat!! :grimacing:

Bridies and Steak Pies. All I need now is some square sausage on a bagel and I could be up in the land of grey skies, tennents, and rain.

Laurenā€™s patisserie in Newark was good, havenā€™t been for years though, they did pizza express, chilled desserts etcā€¦

damoq:
McVitties in Tollcross have a shop on site. You can get a big bag of biccies for Ā£2.50. If you were to buy what was in the bag in the supermarket, it would probably cost you best part of Ā£20. Plenty more bargains to be had in their shop, but thatā€™s my favourite.

been there a few times , didnā€™t know there was a shop :frowning: where abouts is it ā– ā– 

burtons biscuits at cwmbran had a shop, probably still do. only certain times of the day though. loads of jaffa cakes, wagon wheels and toffee pops !!!.

the pot noodle factory in crumlin has a shop, you can get a bagful of pot noodles on the cheap.

i noticed a sweet factory in taunton ( over by the old TDG coldstore site) and a shop open to the public there.

The one in Taunton is the ministry of cakes and they are very,very tasty. :wink: