I DID DID YOU

stuffed my face at GREGGS lymm yesterday it was heaving all the other shops were empty they will expand now after this test mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm steak bakes :smiley:

I was in there yesterday i shuda went in and got one :frowning:

Are the prices the same as normal greggs shops?

topmixer11:
stuffed my face at GREGGS lymm yesterday it was heaving all the other shops were empty they will expand now after this test mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm steak bakes :smiley:

You admit eating Greggs stuff on a public forum? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Would it not have been less embarrassing to say you were a cross dressing rent boy? Or even, given the general feelings on here, that you drive for Stobart? :smiley:

I love Greggs!

I seen that the other day, it was late at night and shut although I did wonder how long it had been there. I think it will be a success although myself at the moment would try to keep out of it.

We run in convoys of up to 30 odd blokes, as we are all doubled manned, โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  drivers etc, and Ive noticed most the blokes will go to a M&S outlet at a MSA and buy proper food rather than a Fast food outlet.

I weighed myself on New years day, I was 14 n half stone.

in 21 days Ive lost 4kg/ 8.8lbs.

Iam 6ft, trying to get down to 12 n half stone.

As a former baker,if you want to lose weight dont eat anything that a baker made.The main ingedients in most recipes are fat sugar and eggs and processed white flour .The afore mentioned are all high in fat.

Must say I was tempted, but I wanted real food so I went McDonalds. Laughs nervously then runs away fast :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

chester:
I seen that the other day, it was late at night and shut although I did wonder how long it had been there. I think it will be a success although myself at the moment would try to keep out of it.

We run in convoys of up to 30 odd blokes, as we are all doubled manned, โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  drivers etc, and Ive noticed most the blokes will go to a M&S outlet at a MSA and buy proper food rather than a Fast food outlet.

Slightly off topic, but well done!

chester:

donโ€™t go down to 12 stone pal. i am a tad over 6โ€™, and iโ€™m 15.5 stone. i once went down to 12.5 stone. i looked ill, and felt ill.

dont like any of there pies n pastys but there bread n buns are ok

mind you it cant be any more expensive than the main cafeteria next door,2 beans on toast 2 bacon and a tea ยฃ5.50 ish! robbers, who do they think they are the govenment! :smiley: :open_mouth: