My bike

This is my first attempt at posting a photo. The bike is a cbr1000f and is 20 years old.

nice bike Harry, look like its just out of the showroom

Looking at that you can almost see the lines of the CBR 1100 Blackbird… :smiley:

same as my last big bike,but mine was red and white with a blue seat ,tinted flip up screen and yellow headlight cover[was on it when i bought it so left it on too protect headlight , remember comming up from p/bro on my ist day with bike, so effortless and comfy, looked at speedo and realised i was doing 120 mph .not the pritiest or fastest thou ,but still a good bike

heres one of mine

Try again

A HARLEY!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

No way would I have come on here admitting that I rode a HARLEY, besides that it really aint a ‘real’ bike…

Bloody Tractors

I cannot see the right side of both pics :exclamation: - is the problem their size as I can usually see all of a 640 X 480 pic :question:

not to everyones likeing, i admit
This more to your likeing

Ignore the tipex on the side panel

Does it matter Rog, after all its only a Harley !!

Harry I can remember drooling over them, never got to ride one though.
Coddy’s got a piont about the Blackbird lines.
I’ve owned two CX’s and loved them both for all people used to slag off the plastic maggot it was a good bike.
I’m thinking of buying a cruiser next, not a Harley though. For a start i can’t afford one

Just for your info Knight, it’s not a CX, its a GL500 silverwing

Bikertrash:
Just for your info Knight, it’s not a CX, its a GL500 silverwing

Isn’t a GL without the bodywork a CX :smiley:
That makes it worse I always wanted a GL 650 how sad was I, and proably still am :unamused:

bodywork was trashed, virtualy the same bike, subtle differences

Bikertrash:
bodywork was trashed, virtualy the same bike, subtle differences

Subtle differences ■■ Matt Black paint ain’t that subtle :laughing:

Here’s a snap of my baby.

An '80 CB 900 FZ :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

ROG:
I cannot see the right side of both pics :exclamation: - is the problem their size as I can usually see all of a 640 X 480 pic :question:

No, it isn’t there size ROG. They are cropped, so to see them properly you need to right click on the pic, and ‘open’ or ‘view’ the pic in a new tab or window.

You should be able to see all of an 800 x 600 pic normally.
If you can’t, either your screen settings are wrong, or you need to update your display drivers.
My 15" LCD screen is set at 1024 x 768 pixels, with colour quality at 32bit.
I think my old 13" CRT screen had the same settings, cos I could bring up an 8 x 6 pic and see it all, no problem, as 1024 x 768 is more than 800 x 600 :open_mouth: .

Oh ho a show yer bike off topic… Ill have some of that lol

This is my last bike, K3 GSXR600 Corona. Got a load of bits n bobs done, tinted screen, blue flame pipe etc. I loved this bike anywhere ya went everybody turned their head to look at it. You could hear it coming from miles away lol

This is the only pic I can find at the mo, cant find 1 without me and wee sis in it lol

Chris_NI:
This is the only pic I can find at the mo, cant find 1 without me and wee sis in it lol

Looks tidy :sunglasses: :smiley:

this is mine

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: