Any bikers on here?

Just wondering whether any of you lot are into bikes as well? If so, what have you got?
I’ve been riding for as long as I can remember, at present I’ve got an Aprilia RSV Mille R, gorgeous thing it is too. Usually British metal is my thing but don’t have the money or time to keep them as they need to be kept nowadays.

I ride (When it’s warmer lol) a Triumph Daytona 675 (2007). Only had my license 3 years, bit of a mid life crisis, had a Street Triple before that…roll on the spring [WINKING FACE]

Honda CBR 600F been riding a few years now all year round :smiley: snow? What’s snow?

I’ve got a VTR1000, but rarely get the chance to get out on it.

Been riding since before I was old enough, had my current bike, a 2001 ZX9R for about 9 years.

VFR800 Vtec

sprint st 1050.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Been biking for 40 years, This was taken 10 years ago, still got same bike and same summer bike gear !!! :smiley: :smiling_imp:

a82.jpg

Honda CBF1000. Here it is at Millau a few years back.

IMG_0015.jpg

Now riding a Honda CBF 1000, but want my XJR1300 back!!!

Here’s my baby. 2003 RSV Mille R. She’s had the full Renegade twin exhaust and open airbox conversion with a custom Forza Aprilia racing chip. Sounds absolutely awesome and pulls like a train. I’ve had several bikes over the years, mainly Kawasakis, but the Mille is in a different league. I live up the west coast of Scotland, near Mallaig, and we have some cracking roads with a notable for the lack of speed cameras and scarcity of polis :smiley: This was taken near Lochailort on the Mallaig road.

I’m not a trucker just yet, but I am a biker, although be it I don’t have one atm, but my last one was cbr900 try fireblade, at 22 at the time and weighing 9 stone you could say It was like a flea on a dogs boll***k

Routy22:
… dogs boll***k

Hi Routy22,

It’s quite OK to write Bollock (without the asterisks) because the auto censor is err… mmm… automatic and is set to pick up banned words all on its own. :grimacing:

The general rule is, just type it and leave it.

The ‘preview’ button is your friend, cos you might be surprised at what doesn’t get caught. :wink:

My CBF 600s waiting in the showroom - had it 18 months now and loving it
:smiley: :smiley:

Pic of the Daytona…

2001 Speed Triple for me been riding 33 years now.

Sim

had bikes for 26 years, my avatar is me with my st1100 honda at the top of col de la bonette in the alps…had the pan for 10 years now and toured all over europe on it

not anymore unfortunately.
had a Honda sp1, then a gsxr 1000 k4, then gsxr 750 k6 which I sold to buy my first taxi about five
years ago.

Richienic:
Here’s my baby. 2003 RSV Mille R. She’s had the full Renegade twin exhaust and open airbox conversion with a custom Forza Aprilia racing chip. Sounds absolutely awesome and pulls like a train. I’ve had several bikes over the years, mainly Kawasakis, but the Mille is in a different league. I live up the west coast of Scotland, near Mallaig, and we have some cracking roads with a notable for the lack of speed cameras and scarcity of polis :smiley: This was taken near Lochailort on the Mallaig road.

Hey Richie, that is one of the tastiest Milles I’ve seen, the 03 is the best that they ever made IMO. You on RSVRnet? There are some fantastic roads up Scotlandshire, I’ve sadly never managed to take a bike with me as we only ever go that end for snowboarding, so need gear that just won’t fit on the bike.
Dunno how to post pics so ill leave mine to the imagination.

DaveB68:
Pic of the Daytona…

Mate, I’d be all over that, very niiiice!