Do u ride bikes an what

just woundering, if any one rides motorbikes, what you got ,an were do u ride .

i have honda x11
i like the ride through retford ,leverton,sturten le steple,to gainsbrough up to
willingham wood nr market rasen

i love ridein but the wether bin crap this year

heres my pride nd joy…

an my wife has just past her test an she has gsx600f

Yeah - silver SV650S (53 plate)

Yep…

Honda Blackbird, awesome bike. And a Honda CBF600 for toing and froing to work (Well when I had a job)

Wife rides a Honda CBF1000, again a loody good bike, esp as its a budget bike…

Don’t ride on the road no more (no sense of discipline ya see), but I race a Hornet with New Era, and race and instruct with Hottrax on an 07 Blade. Spend all week at 56 and all weekend at 156 :smiley: It’s the future ya know.

I like motorbikes just to young to get one haha, i have a mini moto if thats any use!

Yamaha FJR1300, which replaced a Yamaha Diversion 900, which got me back into bikes after a 34 year lay off :smiley:

Our tour reports are here
http://web.mac.com/gordonkbickerton/Site/Home.html

Peugeot XCT 125 (motorcross) doing direct access in Dec

used to race motocross but got too old for it so reverted to 4 wheels…

Got a few…

1972 Sportster XLCH which I’ve owned for nine years, currently having a cosmetic rebuild; and my “daily drive”, 2005 XL1200R.

Also bought this earlier this year…

Says 1947 on the log book but it’s actually a wartime one, 45" side-valve WLC.

Oh, and then there’s the missus’s Sporty as well…

I’ve had Harleys since 1989, but quite a few others as well; not a rice-rocket type though, just looking at an R1 gives me back-ache! :smiley:

900 Diversion with 106000 miles on it (I was a bike courier)
Just put another engine in it as the gearbox went on the other engine :unamused:

gnasty gnome:
Also bought this earlier this year…

Says 1947 on the log book but it’s actually a wartime one, 45" side-valve WLC.

Is that the one he rebuilt on telly? A bike is born?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ight=bikes

this thread also been done a few times

yer,i ride a triumph rocket,best bike ive ever had :slight_smile:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26276

also look at this :bulb:

A CBR600FS… use it to commute all year round.

SadMike:
Is that the one he rebuilt on telly? A bike is born?

Same model, not the same bike.

Used to ride and restore the Yamaha FZR1000 RU EXUP’s, but then I had a kid and ran out of money. The Yammies were lovely bikes of their times and they still have a big following.

Since then I took up Paragliding and got my NPPL Microlight licence, so when I’m not driving lorries and when the weather allows, I’m flying above the world looking at all the poor buggers in traffic jams.

Flying was the best thing I ever took-up. Slightly safer than riding bikes statistically, and a hell of a lot more fun.

Got a VFR 800 VTEC, got it last year to after riding round on a BMW K100 RS for the last 8 years.

Any of you interested in a run out from Box Hill on the 23rd november in aid of the soldiers wouded in recent conflicts.

http://www.fearlesspromotions.co.uk/PUSH_TO_FREEDOM_-__EVENTS.html

an what.

some nice bikes there
would like to run out of bex hill with you but im to far away for this time of year