Any drivers got a bike...?

Heres mine: 2009 Kawasaki ZZR 1400

I’ve got a Blade.

“Say, that’s a nice bike…”

Would love to get my licence but i’m a bit bone idle so haven’t get round to it and they’ve made the test more complicated recently as well with more of an off road element. You need to be so careful on a bike as well in case some muppet decides to take you out or you hit a bit of diesel in the wet. I do think HGV drivers have a good hazard perception base in order to ride safely and I think it was the mighty Lawrence Fishburn who said on the Jonathan Ross show that if you get involved in an accident on a bike, it’s your fault as you shouldn’t put yourself in a position to crash or be crashed in to.

I like these: ducati.com/bikes/superbike/index.do (although I don’t think the belly would let me)

and also this: suzuki-gb.co.uk/bike/vzr1800k7/

as well as this: harley-davidson.com/wcm/Cont … /family/VR

Mine’s a triumph speed triple

hi
mines a kawasaki zxr750

never finished lc350 :blush:

:blush:

Very old very underused Gixxer 1100

and 2 completely unused
Kwaka KLE 500s

And a mountain bike to keep me in my leathers :smiley:

Honda CBR1100 Blackbird, and yes its been up to 180, well the M2 is a private road, isnt it??

Really like those Kwacker 1400, but think for comfort and licemse protection next bike will be a Pan Euro… :blush:

I’ll try and see if the old bike will let me take some photos of her :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coat Hat…ok i’ve gone.

I’ve got a Honda Pan European ST1100. It’s an ex-North Wales Police bike that was used on unmarked duties. It’s got a good service history but is an unpleasant shade of green - respray top of the list (after we move house).

Unfortunately sold the LT last September, I had only done 300 miles in 12 months - just cannot justify that.

On the bright side, I now have something much more dangerous and unpredictable - meet Bertha;

geebee45:

Some people call the Pan European an ‘armchair’ but those Beemer LT’s really do have an armchair on the back!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

My baby, an '80 Honda CB900

Not my actual, but identical '04 Gixxer thou

But i get to play with a few of these.

globby 480:

Very nice. Get it done!

globby 480:

i can let you off for the red frame, but the purple foot pegs :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

that’s almost as bad as owning a scania :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m between bikes at the moment…

GSXR750 k2 was the last one good fun i’ll think it’ll be a gixer 1000 next tho’

excuse the writing over the pics i can’t be ar$ed to pay for them… :blush:

Mine Yamaha BT1100 Bulldog - rare in the UK

Hers Yamaha Virago 535 - one of the last ever made.

Dave540:

Was that an ‘action shot’ just before you lost control and flipped it on the grass?? Certainly looks ‘off-track’!! :open_mouth: :laughing: