Any drivers got a bike...?

Unfortunately not any longer :frowning:
I sold this last year.

Wishful Thinking

geebee45:

Unfortunately sold the LT last September, I had only done 300 miles in 12 months - just cannot justify that.

On the bright side, I now have something much more dangerous and unpredictable - meet Bertha;

One Horse Power, huh! :stuck_out_tongue:

marcustandy:

Dave540:

Was that an ā€˜action shotā€™ just before you lost control and flipped it on the grass?? Certainly looks ā€˜off-trackā€™!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

No, that was the mountain at Cadwell I bet.

ps, stick with the 750. Much more fun at track days as they are like a slightly more powerfull 600 where as the 1000 just wants to hurt you.

ive got a duke 749 for the road. i race a gixer k4 and have a ktm 125sx for playing in the dirt.
how come that bloke looks like he is doing a wheelie on the grass over the mountain?

As the thirteenth owner of a tidy appearance, '73, US spec, T120V, 650 Bonnie it no longer floated my boat for an easy life (Iā€™ll Photobucket if I ever get geeky though).

Am now vaguely pondering a sensible Versys in the waspy, hi-viz yellow & schwarz.

Track level is 2 inches lower than the grass. Most BSB spappers now stand up for mountain shots because of this

DoYouMeanMe?:

marcustandy:

Dave540:

Was that an ā€˜action shotā€™ just before you lost control and flipped it on the grass?? Certainly looks ā€˜off-trackā€™!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

No, that was the mountain at Cadwell I bet.

ps, stick with the 750. Much more fun at track days as they are like a slightly more powerfull 600 where as the 1000 just wants to hurt you.

was thinking the exact same, The Mountain at Cadwell

somewhere i have a fantastic shot of a (braver then me) rider full chat over the top on a black R1 (i think it was), the bike is almost vertical as he went over the crest and did the jump

But it still looks like itā€™s on the grass!! Look at the back wheel!

Take yer pick

1000cc of pure grin

cking bike the GSXR1000, i had a K5, absolutely awsome machine, the grin factor was unbelieveable :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
cking bike the GSXR1000, i had a K5, absolutely awsome machine, the grin factor was unbelieveable :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mine was 14 year old by then, and could still make me grin :smiley:

shuttlespanker:

marcustandy:

Dave540:

somewhere i have a fantastic shot of a (braver then me) rider full chat over the top on a black R1 (i think it was), the bike is almost vertical as he went over the crest and did the jump

Like this

or this maybe

the airborne bit is about the same height, but the bike was more vertical, they are more horizontal, which means they bottled it a bit and backed off on the throttle just as they got to the crest.

the pic i have somewhere, i was stood on the oppisite side of the track from the pic in the OP with the mountian in it, the rider kept the throttle pinned :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: very nearly flipped the bike :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

DoYouMeanMe?:

shuttlespanker:

marcustandy:

Dave540:

Like this

or this maybe

Yes it was at Cadwell not my favourite part of the track tbhā€¦ Hall bends & Coppice corner were the fun parts for meā€¦
Liking the Karl Harris picā€™s but the king of the mountain for me is Jonny Rea the mans a bloody loonā€¦

Heres mineā€¦Suzuki Bandit 1250GT SA L0

i have just sold one of those Bandit 1250GTā€™s

i had it 12 months from brand new, it had 215 miles on it when the guy collected it :unamused:

Wish I could be a part of this thread, but alas iā€™m not :frowning: should have done my license years ago, silly boy

garnerlives:
Wish I could be a part of this thread, but alas iā€™m not :frowning: should have done my license years ago, silly boy

yes, but we all know who wears the trousers in your house :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and it is certainly not you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

garnerlives:

yes, but we all know who wears the trousers in your house :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and it is certainly not you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You donā€™t know how right you areā€¦

No actually you do know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

I keep saying I want rid but everytime I ride it it puts a big smile on my face, even going to work can be a joy :blush: