Any drivers got a bike...?

B1 GGK:

shuttlespanker:
cking bike the GSXR1000, i had a K5, absolutely awsome machine, the grin factor was unbelieveable :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I keep saying I want rid but everytime I ride it it puts a big smile on my face, even going to work can be a joy :blush:

i went out on my K5 one day, before i left, i said to myself, ā€œIā€™m going to keep this thing below three figures todayā€

i just about managed to get out of the village i live in before i failed :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

After 20+ yrs racing, a lot more working with other racers all round the world, year and a bit in a wheel-chair and 40+ broken bones, why oh why does the gixxer still make me grow horns. I keep saying that I have to get rid of it, I keep rollocking the lads for the way they ride on the road and still it turns me into a bloody nut-case that they canā€™t keep up with. Laying Darkies out of islands, stoppies at every chance, wheelies and generally making me behave in a way that would get me some serious time in the big house.

Yep, itā€™s got to go! Just one more blast and itā€™s going, well, maybe one more, then another, then anotherā€¦ :smiling_imp:

yeah hereā€™s my little weekend toy bear in mind im only 15 :laughing: :laughing:

When im 16 think im gonna get a aprilia rs 50
:laughing:

Oh and how smart does the new bmw motorbike look BMW S 1000 RR
youtube.com/watch?v=LYVNzJUJeKQ

And I pick one up tomorrow morning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DoYouMeanMe?:

And I pick one up tomorrow morning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Git!!! Not that iā€™m jelous or owt!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not for the road though. Debut Brands hatch April (or at a test in Spain if we get chance)

DoYouMeanMe?:

lucky[zb]
:smiley:

DoYouMeanMe?:
Not for the road though. Debut Brands hatch April (or at a test in Spain if we get chance)

What are you racing it in? :wink:

Not me racing it as Iā€™m a tad too old and large for that job anymore.
Should be in BSB.

Iā€™ll be at a few BSB rounds this season iā€™ll keep an eye outā€¦ :wink:

Just wish the weather would hurry up and get betterā€¦iā€™m getting withdrawal symptoms from not being able to get my Italian Princess out of the garage!!!

Meet Daisyā€¦the other love of my life :wink:

Roll on the summerā€¦

A day on the Dyno with an RSV4 and a BMW ss. Very interesting and a new chapter in history.
Unless the beema handles like a barge, the superstock title is sorted!

DoYouMeanMe?:
A day on the Dyno with an RSV4 and a BMW ss. Very interesting and a new chapter in history.

Iā€™ve heard that the only thing hampering the BM is the ham-fisted goon riding it the electronics package is so good at cutting the power for the traction control that it can affect accelerationā€¦
I like you hink the Superstock title is in the bag thoā€™ as the bike has moved the goalposts againā€¦
I wonā€™t put money on it just yet as last year a lot of people said the new R1 would run off with the S/Stock title & it got a proper gubbing by Suzukiā€¦
Be interesting to see if anyone runs one in the TT this yearā€¦

On another note i wish the racing season would hurry up & get hereā€¦ :unamused:

my fleet of bikesā€¦

and this is in our kitchen, my mates bonneville

DoYouMeanMe?:

Mmm, one thing that will hamper the BMWā€™s chance of an easy victory (other than being largely untested in this class) is the fact that their #1 Superstock rider will also be riding one in Superbike and thatā€™s a big ask for a single human being.

Ross. :wink:

PS, Iā€™ll stick some pictures of a proper racing bike on here later, Iā€™m off to a funeral now to pay my last respects to my mates dad who was a racing legend on both short circuits and the IOM TT. RIP Keith Heckles.

ā– ā– ā– ā– . Didnā€™t know about Keith. Pass my respects to Mark and family please Ross.

I never saw this news until now. RIP

Wheel Nut:

I never saw this news until now. RIP

I donā€™t wish to bore the pants off all none bike race fans but Keith was a real top bloke, in 2006 his son Mark (former World & British Superbike racer) raced my bike in club and national competitions and Keith was never far away. At one such meeting Keith borrowed my 7yr old sons BMX bike, sat on the handlebars facing backwards and of he went backwards in fugures of ā€˜8ā€™ up the pit road, this was at the age of 71!!!

What a bloke, heā€™ll be sadly missed.

Ross.

I havnā€™t posted picā€™s on here before so lets hope this works, if it does itā€™ll be a photo of me at Brands Hatch in 2007 taken at ā€˜Clearwaysā€™.

The above (if it worked!!) is Mark with his proud dad Keith following Marks breaking of the Aintree 250cc lap record in what is still considered an impossible 56.9 secs, this also proved to be the fastest lap of the day by any bike including some very good riders on ā€˜full onā€™ Superbikes.

Ross.