Muppets

What is it with these people, I say to one forklift driver "hit the trailer if you have to but not the truck please. no problem he says I try not to hit anything…
I don’t say anything to the other numpty who then scratches the wheel arch…
So I say when he comes out with the next pallet can you try not to hit the truck please, he then gets ■■■■■■ with me and goes off on one and tells me to stop bloody moaning…
Bat+Head = [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
I know it’s not my truck but what a [zb] ignorant knob…
Just no sense of doing a job properly with anybody nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I hauled out of a pit where an owner driver put a hammer through the window of a loader …he told /warned the operator to slow down a bit,take a bit of care instead o flying about when he came in with a new trailer on its first load OR ELSE . :unamused: yup 2nd bucket he cracked a board caught the cable for the tarp and the O/O put a hammer through his side window. banned off course but back in a month or so later . The loader man didn’t hashn crash a lot after that!

Its about time operators started making insurance claims against companies who damage the vehicle with their forklifts. Its been an “oh well doesn’t matter” thing for far too long especially with things like side rails, wheel arches and bending curtain poles.

truckertang:
What is it with these people, I say to one forklift driver "hit the trailer if you have to but not the truck please. no problem he says I try not to hit anything…
So I say when he comes out with the next pallet can you try not to hit the truck please, he then gets [zb] with me and goes off on one and tells me to stop bloody moaning…

Where was he putting pallets in your cab

Had a rather large argument at a place where the forklift clown was literally battering into the trailer, he did it once and I politely (maybe) informed him that I was displeased with his abilities and if he could be more careful. He did it again so I got my phone out and filmed him doing it the next time and again, then he noticed me and this was the que for much arm waving and office bods to come out.

Apparently I wasn’t allowed to film on these premises and I was to surrender my phone ( :laughing: ) or I would be banned from site for ever and ever and ever.

Manager phoned me asking what the problem was and after sending the video evidence I sent him and a phone call to whichever head office bod in charge, there was a fair bit of awkward shuffling and muttered apologies before someone who could use a forklift properly came and took the rest of.

One bad hit = film the muppets and get proof of them damaging your stuff.

A.

Adonis.:
Had a rather large argument at a place where the forklift clown was literally battering into the trailer, he did it once and I politely (maybe) informed him that I was displeased with his abilities and if he could be more careful. He did it again so I got my phone out and filmed him doing it the next time and again, then he noticed me and this was the que for much arm waving and office bods to come out.

Apparently I wasn’t allowed to film on these premises and I was to surrender my phone ( :laughing: ) or I would be banned from site for ever and ever and ever.

Manager phoned me asking what the problem was and after sending the video evidence I sent him and a phone call to whichever head office bod in charge, there was a fair bit of awkward shuffling and muttered apologies before someone who could use a forklift properly came and took the rest of.

A.

Yeah, you wouldn’t want your truck damaging would you? :unamused: You really are a monumental Bellend :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

Adonis.:

A.

Yeah, you wouldn’t want your truck damaging would you? :unamused: You really are a monumental Bellend :laughing:

No I certainly wouldn’t.

Says the creature who can’t complete a days work, tragic. :unamused:

A.

truckertang:
So I say when he comes out with the next pallet can you try not to hit the truck please, he then gets [zb] with me and goes off on one and tells me to stop bloody moaning…

Straight away I’d of told the forkie to go and fetch whoever deals with the insurance after he has caused damage and put a claim against the company.

eagerbeaver:

Adonis.:

A.

The more anecdotes I read from this Adonis (who feels the need to sign off every post with his initial for some demented reason) the more I think he spent too much time listening to Jackanory!

He certainly comes out with some crap, if he’s not causing criminal damage he’s witnessing it.

Pull your tongue out his hole.

A.

Conor:
Its about time operators started making insurance claims against companies who damage the vehicle with their forklifts. Its been an “oh well doesn’t matter” thing for far too long especially with things like side rails, wheel arches and bending curtain poles.

My firm does , the sister rigid to mine forkie goes in for pallet lifts it up but doesn’t realise his mast is inside under curtain rail and pops the roof , truck was 2 month old at that point

I got banned out of a chemical works in Belgium [emoji1045] l had just picked up a brand new trailer and this thick operator climbed on it breaking the light and hazard warning board. I pulled him backwards and kicked him while he was on the floor [emoji14]
I was slightly ■■■■■■ off [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pic is of the front of the rear arch…I thought oh that’s good one more pallet and he’s cleared the tractor unit, then he puts the pallet down ,while up against the wheel arch and turns to get the pallet straight…
[emoji34][emoji34][emoji34]
I did get an apology from his colleague after i showed him the damage, and i never did see the useless ■■■■ again as he left it to his more competent mate to load the other 20plts…thank God.

Adonis.:

eagerbeaver:

Adonis.:

A.

No I certainly wouldn’t.

Says the creature who can’t complete a days work, tragic. :unamused:

A.

Actually, I’m with Adonis on this truck bashing by the forkies.

I too along with the rest of our lot, like to take a bit of pride in the trucks we drive.

Our wagons are also inspected fortnightly by management and our bonus is reflected in these inspections.

I’m thinking that next time at one or two of our drops with dodgy forkies, I too, might resort to a bit of filming!

I keep mine mint and would be well p1ssed off if a forkie damaged it like that. Theres no need for it, just a dont care attitude by some.
I always without fail if being tipped tell the forkies to be careful especially near the side deflectors between axles. Tbh, it should be something which could be claimed off their insurance but its nearly always seen by some as a hazard of the job which it shouldnt have to be…

So we have drivers on here who want to ’ film ’ FLT drivers so that they might just catch them putting a mark/scratch on their EMPLOYERS truck…

What a bunch of very sad ■■■■ :unamused: Hopefully you will keep filming when the forkie knocks ten bells of crap out of you. Bellends.

eagerbeaver:
So we have drivers on here who want to ’ film ’ FLT drivers so that they might just catch them putting a mark/scratch on their EMPLOYERS truck…

What a bunch of very sad [zb] :unamused: Hopefully you will keep filming when the forkie knocks ten bells of crap out of you. Bellends.

In my experience it’s the lorry driver who has to explain the damage, and where the firm pays a bonus for keeping the truck tidy it means said driver can lose out through no fault of his own if a forkie bumps the lorry, even accidentally. So whether you think I’m a bell-end or not, I really don’t care cos I’m buggered if I’m taking a hit for somebody else’s incompetence.

Before we had Moffetts, we had to rely on farmers to unload us with their own kit, often a manky old Fergie tractor with a front loader on it; with most of those things you can see precisely bugger-all, and truck or pallet damage was common. When you were tipping tote bags it was even worse; you had to stand on the bed to guide the farmer in, often with a sharp bale spike perilously close to your crown jewels. Not fun.

Sidevalve:

eagerbeaver:

What a bunch of very sad [zb] :unamused: Hopefully you will keep filming when the forkie knocks ten bells of crap out of you. Bellends.

In my experience it’s the lorry driver who has to explain the damage, and where the firm pays a bonus for keeping the truck tidy it means said driver can lose out through no fault of his own if a forkie bumps the lorry, even accidentally. So whether you think I’m a bell-end or not, I really don’t care cos I’m buggered if I’m taking a hit for somebody else’s incompetence.

Before we had Moffetts, we had to rely on farmers to unload us with their own kit, often a manky old Fergie tractor with a front loader on it; with most of those things you can see precisely bugger-all, and truck or pallet damage was common. When you were tipping tote bags it was even worse; you had to stand on the bed to guide the farmer in, often with a sharp bale spike perilously close to your crown jewels. Not fun.

Not being funny mate, but that’s a sorry state of affairs when you work for a firm whose pay is dependant/linked to the condition of a truck :open_mouth: Just another opportunity for the employer to rinse you a bit more.

No wonder most truck drivers end up with crap money :frowning: They bring it all upon themselves…

eagerbeaver:

You’re a very angry little man with a terrible attitude problem, it baffles me.

Also baffling why you try to take what was said out of context to make yourself even angrier.

Maybe some therapy would help, or getting out more.

A.

Adonis.:

eagerbeaver:

You’re a very angry little man with a terrible attitude problem, it baffles me.

Also baffling why you try to take what was said out of context to make yourself even angrier.

Maybe some therapy would help, or getting out more.

A.

Therapy? :laughing: The time I will need therapy sunshine is when I’m creeping around folks trucks with a Stanley knife, or filming a forkie to make sure that he doesn’t put a scratch on my employers truck.

Pacquiao - Marquez Fight 4_2.jpg