Fricking Van Drivers!

Sorry everyone, I need to rant. I do some work for a courier company who run trucks and vans.

In the morning they park their cars and vans all over the place and then block the trucks when they come back to unload.

I asked one (politely which was more than the so and so deserved after parking on the corner of my cab!!!) to move so I could get the lorry out of the way. He looked at me like I just told him I made love to his mother and then headed towards his van! Then he said hang on a minute Ill just take my paperwork to the office and wandered off for a few minutes.

Then I felt a jab on my arm and heard a jokily " you could get a facking lorry frew there mate ha ha ha"

■■■■■■!!! I cud but Id only be able to drive into a brick wall or take the bonnet of the ■■■■■■ s van!!“”

Sent from my GT-I9000 using very fat angry fingers!!!

Yes, this van driver sounds like a very naughty man.

Whats up with those Network rail vans,
is it some sort of suicide club.

simple, let the handbrake off and give it a little push

then of course, deny all knowledge if it damages anything other than the aforementioned van :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent idea, they normally leave them unlocked. He he revenge will be mine.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Whinger. :unamused:

Me diesel demon?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

shuttlespanker:
simple, let the handbrake off and give it a little push

then of course, deny all knowledge if it damages anything other than the aforementioned van :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Our company is insured to drive “own company vehicles, vehicles hired to the company or any vehicles that obstruct the company owned or hired vans as long as they are only moved for a distance required to free way for our vans”. Or something, I am quoting from memory.

Once I was blocked by a truck, situation was similar. He left the keys it, as he was only shunting it aropund the yard (no tacho card in) so I just jumped in and moved it 3 metres forward. He came back and shouted “you can’t drive this truck! It’s mine!!!” I said "No, it’s not, it’s TNT’s. “But you have no license to drive it” “Well, it happens that I do, I am class two”. “But you are not insured” “Well, it happens I am” :slight_smile:

It was fun. But then I took bollocking from the depot manager anyway :stuck_out_tongue: