you shop we DROP

verylittlehelps.com/index.ph … lery;cat=1

quick before tesco remove it

Agency drivers, all of em… :smiling_imp:

Coat, passport, airplane ticket (one way) get me outta here.

I heard from a driver who’s mate’s mate mate mate told him all that happend in one working week :laughing: so it might not be true :unamused:

I can believe that.

I had a chat with a Didcot RDC driver who was talking about our Eastern European colleagues. He was saying since they came on board the damage to trucks and trailers was unbelievable. I think they are trying to get rid of them. By the way, don’t shoot the messenger, this is what a Tesco driver told me. :unamused:

tesco’s have muppets driving for them

most entertaining :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sean vernon:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats a bit of a sweeping statement.

loved image 24 where the guy is trying to pull the back of the nose heavy trailer back down.

He’d need a lot more than three Wheatabix to do that.

sean vernon:

So do Frieghtliner :sunglasses:

Some serious headscratching going on in some of the pics, and some ‘Who do you think we can fit up for this?’ in others.

most of their drivers are brand new - despite what some may think :laughing: but they do have some bad apples - they seem to like to rip down lamposts with their tail swing :laughing: ive seen that a few times actually.

they pictures are quality :stuck_out_tongue:

Quality staff I see. So much for assessments then :unamused: :smiling_imp:

■■■■ me thats some messes but i suppose when you think about the amount of trucks they have and the miles traveled its bound to happen ! :confused:

auto censor dodge removed…Denis F

Coddy:
Agency drivers, all of em… :smiling_imp:

cheeky git, i have been an agency driver for 6 years,90% of accidents are caused by there own drivers,if they have an accident they just get debriefed and given extra training.an agency driver has to be extra careful,if they do any damage they are automaticlly banned,even if the site they have been sent to is well known for damage.

:imp:

the maoster:
loved image 24 where the guy is trying to pull the back of the nose heavy trailer back down.

He’d need a lot more than three Wheatabix to do that.

perhaps u should have gone to specsavers :open_mouth:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

sean vernon:

i could have been offended if you could spell. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

sean vernon:

i could have been offended if you could spell. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That the best you could do! Pick up on a spelling mistake, how sad :open_mouth:

:smiley: :smiley: Theres me feeling guilty for busting my wing mirror the other day! Still, there but for the grace of god…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: HA HA !! EVERY JAM ROLL HELPS :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:
QUALITY

If most of the goods are delivered in roll cages, why do they use so many curtainsiders ffs ?