MRS Distribution

Anybody have knowledge of what this company are like to work for? Got chance of job there but like to do me homework first before I commit. It’s a job in an English depot not the Scottish HQ

alibar71:
Anybody have knowledge of what this company are like to work for? Got chance of job there but like to do me homework first before I commit. It’s a job in an English depot not the Scottish HQ

Have a read here, although there is no mention of my local depot in Ashby de la Zouch who often advertise.

mrsdistribution.co.uk/index.html

they are pants for paying subbies on time

steve-o is your man im sure he said he used to work for them :smiley:

Rubbish website.

otherwise known as the Muppet Road Show…

worked for them a few years back… is it tramping or on day work.?

reason i ask is the trampers are basiclly left to get on with it… or at least i was …TM 's werent to bad to us.
guys on day work where always chasing their tail and answering the phone…

my older brother drove a 7.5 t for them beforei went there and told me not to go cause they always chasing yer …

money was pants but at least it was better than Pollocks who where across the road from them at the main depot of bathgate…

years ago they had a very bad reputaion but i got to say that when i was there i didnt have a hard time of it …

reason i left was pure and simple … MONEY was crap …

Mcploppy is yer man for a real in depth of them he was on for them the same time as me…

enit?:
Rubbish website.

Ever so sorry.

I worked with them for 4 months on the tramping about 18 years ago.
money was crap for the long hours .

and the minstry were on their case just after i left , tho i refused to indulge in any of their party tricks .

they did have some decent work back then wi Foxes biscuits , Tennents brewery and Burtons biscuits .
but as i say , money talks …

Well I beat all of you 'cause I still work for them :laughing:

I will PM you

Steve

Wheel Nut:

enit?:
Rubbish website.

Ever so sorry.

if you gave that idiot a million pounds in a carrier bag he would moan it wasnt in a brief case.

seems to be the sort of driver you try to avoid but just wants to talk to everyone and rub them up the wrong way!!

plenty of them about! just a shame he found here really!

Lee G:

Wheel Nut:

enit?:
Rubbish website.

Ever so sorry.

if you gave that idiot a million pounds in a carrier bag he would moan it wasnt in a brief case.

seems to be the sort of driver you try to avoid but just wants to talk to everyone and rub them up the wrong way!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lee G:

Wheel Nut:

enit?:
Rubbish website.

Ever so sorry.

It seems to me your the biggest [zb] on here mate. What is it with you ex navy [zb]?

It seems to me your the biggest [zb] on here mate. What is it with you ex navy [zb]?
[/quote]
right you two get round the back of a trailer and sort your differences out

ASDADRIVER:

[/quote]
I take it you mean fighting not bumming?

[/quote]
[/quote]
fighting of course what else

ASDADRIVER:

[/quote]
fighting of course what else
[/quote]
check the bloody load is secure …■■?

enit?:

well i am 6ft3 so i guess i am a big ■■■■■ and i must tell my wife im a [zb] because mr " i know everything and was born with this knowledge and nobody gave me advice so im not doing that for anyone and if you have done it i have done it better and quicker and with a bigger truck than you have" enit said so.

obviously an ex pongo that is bitter towards the senior service, or were you in the para’s and took the falklands single handedly?

get a grip on life before life gets a grip on you, you sad old man. i hope your next ■■■■ is a hedgehog!

dont let the door hit your arse on the way out

Marty B7:
I worked with them for 4 months on the tramping about 18 years ago.

is that when they had the depot in livingston ? my mates mum used to work in the office then …

I got held hostage in mrs/jbt bathgate today, 4 hours to tip :smiley:

They weren’t busy or anything but the tweedle dumb and tweedle dee (gary and pat) hate my guts :smiley: took a phone call from head office threatening the termination of contract to get me tipped. They actually came out to ask me if i could help out and put upi labels on pallets, i couldn’t believe it :laughing:

Cant wait till i go back, I’ll take 2 dvds next time :smiley:

cannae beat a good old barney with a backdoor idiot :smiling_imp:

ASDADRIVER:

[/quote]
HEADS UP!! If you wanna call all matelot’s [zb]'s you have definitely got a problem with me matey!