MRS Distribution

Dunno then?:

ASDADRIVER:
It seems to me your the biggest [zb] on here mate. What is it with you ex navy [zb]s?

right you two get round the back of a trailer and sort your differences out

HEADS UP!! If you wanna call all matelot’s [zb]s you have definitely got a problem with me matey!
[/quote]
Anyone tell me where I can get tickets to the TN Christmas do? Also, what time do I need to be there to get a good seat? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

alibar71:
Anybody have knowledge of what this company are like to work for? Got chance of job there but like to do me homework first before I commit. It’s a job in an English depot not the Scottish HQ

Have a read here, although there is no mention of my local depot in Ashby de la Zouch who often advertise.

mrsdistribution.co.uk/index.html

the ashby depot closed a few yrs ago,everything moved to the coalville depot i think.

everything runs out of there coalville depot at Mondi board … asby de la zouch they have stand trailers at mcvites…

MRS - I loved the job - The pay was crap - I left

I was on the distance for almost 2years, it was great… if you behave and do your job properly the no issues.

The pay was crap

I left and told them that my only reason for leaving was that the pay was crap…

Do you hear what I am sayin.

THE PAY IS WORSE NOW !!!

Guaranteed 52 hours. less 45 minutes break each day

No overtime - if you do, you dont get paid for it - I have just heard that an ex employee has taken them to a small claims court for 80+ hours he was owed

I dont think I need to say anymore

hey greg …

you forgot to tell them the pay was crap…!!!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Dunno then?:

ASDADRIVER:
It seems to me your the biggest [zb] on here mate. What is it with you ex navy [zb]s?

right you two get round the back of a trailer and sort your differences out

HEADS UP!! If you wanna call all matelot’s [zb]s you have definitely got a problem with me matey!

Anyone tell me where I can get tickets to the TN Christmas do? Also, what time do I need to be there to get a good seat? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
check your facts first before accusing people of saying this and that i never called anyone a [zb] or a [zb] :angry:

Muppit road show, well named

or morning roll service as they started out.

Worked in the workshops at bathgate nuff said never stayed long enough sole destroying :unamused:

Having just had to sit here and go through that crap above doing basic edits, can you lot PLEASE keep this thread on topic and within the rules, before I lose my rag and either lock it or delete it for the sake of my own sanity? Ta. :unamused:

so whats the pay again :smiley: :smiley:

well said u georgeous beast