Mrs Distribution,

Evening all,from my understanding Mrs distribution (bathgate) have vacancies for class 1 and 2 drivers @ their sheerness depot. Does anyone on here have any insight into what they are like to work for and what they pay.Cheers. :slight_smile:

Donā€™t know about Sheerness, but Bathgate get Ā£7.50 ph flat rate + Night out money.
Keep your mouth shut and just do away, itā€™s not the worst job in the world, all new motors, renaults.
A mate of mine worked for them for a few years and he didnā€™t mind it.

super spurs:
Evening all,from my understanding Mrs distribution (bathgate) have vacancies for class 1 and 2 drivers @ their sheerness depot. Does anyone on here have any insight into what they are like to work for and what they pay.Cheers. :slight_smile:

I think steve-0 is on for them, send him a p.m. matey

Is Mrs Distribution the owner of a transport company and does her husband, Mr Distribution, work as a driver :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

M R S more lovingly known as Muppet Road Show :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

a friend of mine used to subbie for them, he said they were a complete bunch of tossers, this was not the sheerness depot though

If thatā€™s helps when I was looking for a work scottish friend of mine advised me ā€œIf you didnā€™t liked McLellanā€™s, donā€™t go there, they are only a bit betterā€. And McLellanā€™s was the worst place I ever worked, soā€¦

I think they mean M R S rog ,
there`s a group of them ladies that run outa Bardon J22 Industrial Estate, often seen parked out and about .

i live near the haltwhistle depot on the A69, i called the TM up and asked about the experience bit! he said gotta ave 1 years on ur licence, which i aint got until may :frowning: but he did try wid the ins company they deal with and they wudnt let me drive for them!! he did say call him back in may tho!!

they sounded decnet enough, but every depot maybe different!

Can you repost that in English?

Anytime I have seen there drivers at Larkhall pulling ot of Mondiboard theyve seemed a happy bunch. New wagons and no complaints.

I know they used to do a lot of wines and spirits for the likes of Oddbins, donā€™t know if they still do though. Didnā€™t they take over Jim Brackenridge Transport (JBT) last year ?

MRS was founded by Willie Scott, the MRS stands for his first ever business which was Morning Roll Services, he delivered early morning rolls around Bathgate

I worked for the Sheerness depot for a few months, new Renault premiums, job from Sheerness docks is mostly fruit for Capespan on fridges, BUT you will be expected to be away all week, you will be expectedt o do stupid o clock start and finish timesā€¦

It did not suit me so I left to go OD.

Boss at S/ness is Mike Hughes, heā€™s OK ish, a bit of a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  who fancies himself, couple of the TMā€™s are ex drivers and help with addresses and routes etc.

They do have a large turnover of drivers, when I was there it was 12 hour days (or less) min 11 hours off to go with the WTD and as such money was not the best.

They were still doing Oddbins from Wimbledon when I was there but not multidrop, usually a straight load to Middleton/Manchesterā€¦

If you dont mind sitting around, poor pay and away all week, expect to work Bank Holidays inc Boxing day then you will be Ok there.

Usual nose clean head down rules apply, and you are left aloneā€¦

Conor:

( edited for personal attack ) jd

chappy261:

Conor:

HANDBAGSā€¦ :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

( quote edited ) jd

chappy261:
i live near the haltwhistle depot on the A69, i called the TM up and asked about the experience bit! he said gotta ave 1 years on ur licence, which i aint got until may :frowning: but he did try wid the ins company they deal with and they wudnt let me drive for them!! he did say call him back in may tho!!

Conor:

Sorry Chappy, but I was thinking the same thing. :laughing:

I have a neice that texts me, and its totally unreadable at times. Now iā€™m no oldie fuddy duddy at 36, but sheā€™s 42, yes FORTY TWO. I think its appalling for adults to use.

Darby Flyer:

chappy261:

Conor:

I have a neice that texts me, and its totally unreadable at times. Now iā€™m no oldie fuddy duddy at 36, but sheā€™s 42, yes FORTY TWO. I think its appalling for adults to use.

im sorry that u think its ā€˜appallingā€™ and im sorry that im not as perfect as u are.
all I was doing was answering a question about a company that has had dealings with them, i didnt know this was a web-site dedicated to correcting someones grammer and spelling!!ā– ā–  :unamused:

( there we go another edit. here is rule 3 = Rule 3 also covers Personal Attacks. Attack the post but not the poster. now pack it in. ) jd

All of 24 and full of it. :smiley:

Anyone seen the new girl in the transport office at bathgate - im in love :blush: :laughing:

im in bathgate everyday - and ive never heard a bad word from the drivers regarding pay/hours but ive heard a few other bad words about the planners and management :wink: , work wise well they carry anything and everything they have a few big contracts with whsmith perhaps being theyre biggest.

chappy261:

Darby Flyer:

chappy261:

Conor:

im sorry that u think its ā€˜appallingā€™ and im sorry that im not as perfect as u are.
all I was doing was answering a question about a company that has had dealings with them, i didnt know this was a web-site dedicated to correcting someones grammer and spelling!!ā– ā–  :unamused:

Indeed. It is horribly depressing to read decent threads and then watch them descend to the kind of level one would expect from the Daily Star. What has happened to basic respect and civil conversation these days?

( quote edited ) jd