Mrs Distribution,

lightforce:
All of 24 and full of it. :smiley:

ur right lightforce, i am full ov it! i dont back down to people who are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and think they r better than urself!

i dont judge people, i dont care what race u are, what ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  u are or HOW U WRITE UR POSTā€™S, but until someone says something to me, then i will bite back!

if i cant read the post, i will ask nicely, ā€˜can you please repeat as i didnt understand what you have just written?ā€™

mannors cost nothing, i was brought up them and im bringing my 3 kids up them!!

now how about we get back to what the original post was about and I believe it was MRS Distribution!!

chappy261:

Conor:
Can you repost that in English?

To be honest Conor asked you a reasonable question, your response was both offensive and uncalled for ! Just practice what you preach, manners cost nothing.

( quote edited again ) jd

Conor:

Totally agree.

Ken.

lightforce:

chappy261:

Conor:

can u go and [zb] ur self?

To be honest Conor asked you a reasonable question, your response was both offensive and uncalled for ! Just practice what you preach, manners cost nothing.

i found it very sarcastic, yeah my responce back was a bit full on and apologise for that if i offended anybody for that.

soā€¦MRS Distribution then!!!

Agreed mate :wink:

right chappers has apoligised and has asked for the topic to go back on track now i agree and have edited accordingly, now lets get back to mrs distribution please.

I work for MRS.

Holiday camp, I think itā€™s great. Easy peasy. The TM in Bathgate is 100%. A top bloke, couldnā€™t be better.

I donā€™t know about Sheerness as Iā€™ve only been down there once or twice. I think itā€™s only fridges they do and a curtain just now and then

Hi steve-o, is it just tramping @ MRS or can you do day or night shifts.cheers.

You can do nights at Sheerness, but its London Marketsā€¦

There are a couple of day drivers there, but old boys and doubt they will take day only guys on, so most of it is trampingā€¦

Used to do Monday to Saturday or Tues to Sunday on the tramping side of things, if you get back to base and you have a couple of hours drive left you could be turned straight round and away againā€¦

They were strict on this 12 hour day thing, to a point of having to park at thurrock on a Friday night, even though you had enough driving to get back to sheerness, but it would have gone over 12 hoursā€¦

Like I said earlier, it was not for me.

Andy smg:
I know they used to do a lot of wines and spirits for the likes of Oddbins, donā€™t know if they still do though. Didnā€™t they take over Jim Brackenridge Transport (JBT) last year ?

They did take that lot over. :open_mouth:

Steve-o:
I work for MRS.

Holiday camp, I think itā€™s great. Easy peasy. The TM in Bathgate is 100%. A top bloke, couldnā€™t be better.

I donā€™t know about Sheerness as Iā€™ve only been down there once or twice. I think itā€™s only fridges they do and a curtain just now and then

Well lads we know who the blue eyed boy of mrs is now and bet he gets all the good deliveries. :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

Steve-o:
I work for MRS.

Well lads we know who the blue eyed boy of mrs is now and bet he gets all the good deliveries. :laughing: :laughing:

Nah itā€™s more along the lines of Iā€™m not a moany faced ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  who loves to ā– ā– ā– ā–  with the TM so what comes around goes around. You scratch my back Iā€™ll scratch yours. Yā€™Ken?

Steve-o:

kitkat:

Steve-o:
I work for MRS.

Nah itā€™s more along the lines of Iā€™m not a moany faced [zb] who loves to [zb] with the TM so what comes around goes around. You scratch my back Iā€™ll scratch yours. Yā€™Ken?

OK m8 iā€™ll believe you,thousands wouldnā€™t :laughing: :laughing:

Understand that the Hull depot was shut down and everyone made redundant on Christmas Eveā€¦that says a lot about the firm in my book!!!