Motorway Madness

I wonder if the following is the worst example of motorway driving you would see?

nothingtoxic.com/media/11953 … tire_World

Hmm, gotta be more to that than meets the eye :confused: Don’t see how so many would do the same thing, looks like something put them off going the right way, you’d think they’d call the police if they had to somehow turn round though.

Some of the worst examples of driving, be it motorway or not were displayed tonight during the snowfall. Leader of the pack was the myopic ■■■■■■■ in a fiest doing 20mph on the A14 past Kettering weaving from lane 1 to 2 and back nearly swiping every car that came near him. I had to go past eventually and waited til he looked like he was going straight for a while, only as soon as i get parallel he swerves over to my lane, good slam on the horn and he/she was straight back over though. And he/she was just one of many tonight :unamused:

Do you reckon the Men From The Ministry are parked down the road and this news has just come over the C.B. :smiley:

they look like those well educated honest hard working east europeans i keep hearing about on the news