motorway madness

i just watched this and can not believe it!! don’t know if its been posted before?

I would think so. There are numerous similar reports because people thing it’s easy enough to walk on the motorway and it’ll take no time at all to cross live traffic.

Yes it’s been posted many times and been repeated on tv almost as often.

Still amazes me how she gets up and runs into other carriageway. Some people never learn by their mistakes.

Feel sorry for the lorry driver who will always have that moment in his memory

yes posted here before at least a couple of times.

still very shocking to watch.

did they ever explain why she wasn’t kept in a psyc ward? might have stopped her stabbing that bloke?

And just to put it into perspective, I was on nights the night that was shown on the BBC. We then had 16 pedestrian events between 10pm - 6am just in the NW, ranging from a group of drunken males who’d missed their bus and were trying to walk back to Liverpool along the dark H/S (+ lane 1) of the M56, a drunk that kept disappearing into the trees and the HATO’s or Police patrols couldn’t find him, only for him to show again 5 minutes after it was thought that he’d gone off the network ( He did this 3 times! but still didn’t get caught) but best of all was some youth riding his bike along lane 3 of the M60 at 3am in the morning, obviously he didn’t have lights on either.
It goes to show that there are still plenty of potential Darwin Award winners knocking about!

Saw this ages ago two swedish lunatic sisters…Worlds gone mad!! though one of them was my massage mistress at first :open_mouth: then thought no it’s not her :unamused:

Didn’t they kill a dude a few hours later or something? Proper bad-■■■ ■■■■■■■.

SmashedCrabFace:

The girl in the red stabbed a bloke just a few hours after the incident on the M6. It happened a mile or so from where I live! [ZB] nut jobs the pair of em!

I bet they’re crazy in bed. I’d imagine it would be an experience to remember for any gentleman who is brave enough to take them on.

SmashedCrabFace:

Here’s the story.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -jail.html

SmashedCrabFace:
I bet they’re crazy in bed. I’d imagine it would be an experience to remember for any gentleman who is brave enough to take them on.

Well the last one brave enough is dead and she’s doing life for murder!

kayvee:

SmashedCrabFace:

Well the last one brave enough is dead and she’s doing life for murder!

I bet it was worth it. I’d give my life for a night of passion with those nut jobs.

Could you imagine doing one of them rodeo style it’s same as ■■■■■■■■■■■ but you call her sisters name out and try to hold on (just for your life) Mr SCF

Would certainly wreck my Fleetboard score having to brake like that, some people have no consideration.

Kirk Ella 71:
Could you imagine doing one of them rodeo style it’s same as ■■■■■■■■■■■ but you can her sisters name out and try to hold on (just for your life) Mr SCF

Stop it, village in the East Riding of Yorkshire 71, you’re making me all wet.

Better than dog and monkey ■■■ though I reckon how about you damaged shell fish physiognomy

Kirk Ella 71:
damaged shell fish physiognomy

Excellent. I’m not sure which I like best, your attempt or Coffeeholic’s effort from a few weeks back.

Coffeeholic:
Mr BustedCrustaceanVisage

I might change my name to one of these one day, SmashedCrabFace is getting too much of a reputation.

Like they shoot loose cattle on a highway they should have shot these loonatics, no regard for anyone else, but I suppose we have to take their human rights into account and ■■■■ everyone else.

Oh yeah and a day in prison, wtf is the justice system doing?

Alcpone:
Like they shoot loose cattle on a highway they should have shot these loonatics, no regard for anyone else, but I suppose we have to take their human rights into account and [zb] everyone else.

Oh yeah and a day in prison, wtf is the justice system doing?

Going by the news link further up, chances are she would have still survived it :open_mouth: