Is it just me...

Or does this time of year produce some absolutely shocking driving?

I saw three very near misses in the space of about 20 minutes on the A14 eastbound yesterday, two of them involving vehicles with a total disregard for the 44 tonners bearing down on them.

I remember once on Christmas Eve being out on the road and actually being frightened by what was going on around me. And I’m no novice as I do around 40,000 miles a year.

Or maybe I just notice it more at this time of year?

I know what you mean was on the A14 monday off to haverhill saw a few cars thought leave em to it usually get them cut in then off up the slip road near enough in 1, its up to them but I know who will come off worse :slight_smile:

Jeff.

Daytrunker:
I know what you mean was on the A14 monday off to haverhill saw a few cars thought leave em to it usually get them cut in then off up the slip road near enough in 1, its up to them but I know who will come off worse :slight_smile:

Jeff.

^^ This is pretty much my thought. They’re bloody idiots.

Like when you’re on the motorway and can see there’s nothing for a decent distance behind you, and you’re closing on the vehicle in front and approaching a slip road, you just know that you might as well kill the cruise control now because someone is about to … there they go … dive bomb through between you and the truck in front and off on the slip road :unamused: