Evryday sesh on the motorways lol

This reminds me of the normal driving everyone does on our roads lol
facebook.com/15730707362866 … 588376670/

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wouldnt have killed him to ease off the gas a couple of clicks and let the other guy in. Bu he sounds like one of those “I have the right of way,im in the right and I wont yeild” types.
Mind you,the other guy didnt exactly cover himself in glory either by sitting out there all that time when he wanted that exit

“…Im sittin here shakin’ like a shi*ting dog…”

PMSL.

Rigid ■■■■■■ mistimed his junction,his fault completely…if he couldn’t get past in time he shouldn’t have gone in the first place,just because he got his cab past doesn’t mean the guy on the inside has to slow down to let his past.

Saw that coming a mile off. Pair of muppets there.

Both in the wrong i reckon,2 agency men :wink:

yep both in the wrong one was flip flop the other ex stobart driver now on the agency

Bet they were both VAN drivers lol :grimacing:

Dazza1980:
Bet they were both VAN drivers lol :grimacing:

Nah,they are both artic drivers who are on 7.5t just for that day.
Well,isnt ever rigid driver?

seth 70:
Both in the wrong i reckon,2 agency men :wink:

:laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Dazza1980:

Both drivers were in the wrong; the driver behind the camera for trapping someone in the outside lane – which usually happens when someone overtakes and then the guy in front speeds up, sometimes (not always) because he starts going downhill. But the guy in the Midlum hit him and there was no excuse for that.

IndigoJo:

Dazza1980:

Both drivers were in the wrong; the driver behind the camera for trapping someone in the outside lane – which usually happens when someone overtakes and then the guy in front speeds up, sometimes (not always) because he starts going downhill. But the guy in the Midlum hit him and there was no excuse for that.

Trapping someone in the outside lane :exclamation: :exclamation: ,

Caught up with a truck this week, slowed down and waited for a gap, out I went just got past his cab next thing I know we’re doing the same speed… Carried on for a bit then I pulled back in. He tried it again with another truck but they out gunned him.

Maybe I should have adopted this guys approach :grimacing:

2 drivers who felt it would have been an insult to their manhood to let the other truck be in front.

ILMFAO that was comedy gold!!!

One minute big brave fella being a clever knob not giving way to the quicker vehicle then when it all comes on top his backside falls off what a clown. Obviously still in shock as when explaining the incident to his boss totally forgets the fact that his acting like a knob leads to the coming together he made it sound like a totally blameless hit and run.

Cant see the dashcam helping his cause much either.

Now I know where they get the saying 'you can always tell a Yorkshireman, but you cant tell him much.

No wonder we have a bad reputation with two limp dicks like this on the road. The police should find them both and force feed them barbed wire!

Pair of ■■■■ ends. If the dash cam man is still employed in this country then I’ll eat my hat.

eagerbeaver:
“…Im sittin here shakin’ like a shi*ting dog…”

PMSL.

I had to replay it 3 times :laughing:

i couldnt decide wether he was shaking like a shitin dog or shitin like a shaking dog :laughing: brilliant

Desypete was driving the rigid.