Evryday sesh on the motorways lol

Both complete dicks!

What a muppet on the inside lane. I am the white van man that most of you truckers despise, but even I have the courtesy to ease off the cruise control a few mph if a truck gains speed going down hill, goes to overtake but then gets stuck when it levels off and they’re next to me stuck in the middle lane. At the end of the day don’t we all just want to put food on the table for our kids and get home in one piece?

:laughing: Funneee! Epic willy wave fail :laughing:

wonder if he called the cops? and if he did i wonder what there take was on it?

Easily avoidable collision (I’m not calling it an accident) simply caused because each driver thought they were more important than the other. If either driver had eased off, it wouldn’t have happened

the maoster:
The police should find them both and force feed them barbed wire!

That’s harsh but fair! :laughing:

ckm1981:
Rigid [zb] mistimed his junction,his fault completely…if he couldn’t get past in time he shouldn’t have gone in the first place,just because he got his cab past doesn’t mean the guy on the inside has to slow down to let his past.

Yeh he misjudged the distance to the junction, so he made a mistake. He realized and indicated his intention in good time, and rightly or wrongly assumed the guy would back off a bit. So the other knob whether he ‘has to’ slow down or not in terms of being in the right, should have realised this and eased off to prevent an accident .
Are you saying you would not have slowed down either to prevent the accident in the same situation?

chaversdad:

eagerbeaver:
“…Im sittin here shakin’ like a shi*ting dog…”

PMSL.

I had to replay it 3 times :laughing:

i couldnt decide wether he was shaking like a shitin dog or shitin like a shaking dog :laughing: brilliant

I heard our lot say ,shakin like a dog sh&ttin glass before,im ashamed to be a yorkshire man watching that poor effort of driving,i bet theres a lorry with the front offside damaged at work monday morning that an agency mans had :wink: